No announcement yet.

If white privilege is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    LMFAO! Our discusses. What an idiot. You don't even have command of the English language.

A dummy like you will be delivering food to the offices my kids work in. They both like Starbucks. make sure you deliver the frappuccinos quickly so they don't melt.
    I can't hear you over my W2.

We confirmed based on your previous comments. You said.. that white people... because of their skin tone... could not understand something BASED of the color of their skin.

That is the ABSOLUTE definition.... the definition of racism..

Let me ask you this quick question. When a white dude beats the sh*% out of you... Does he win because of white privilege too? lmao.

Comment

White men are getting called out and held accountable for decades of misogyny, bigotry, racism etc. You are beginning to feel the pressure from that. Ok, I get that. The rest of us have experienced white men doing that for a long time.

Toughen up buckaroo, John Wayne would be embarrassed by all this crying .
      You're such a racist ****. It ain't even funny.

Lmao, John Wayne. He'd call you a baby back b*7ch and slap you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        I can't hear you over my W2.

We confirmed based on your previous comments. You said.. that white people... because of their skin tone... could not understand something BASED of the color of their skin.

That is the ABSOLUTE definition.... the definition of racism..

Let me ask you this quick question. When a white dude beats the sh*% out of you... Does he win because of white privilege too? lmao.
        Dude you don't make any real money so stop fronting like you do. You're a poor schmuck.

Could you find and copy that post here please because I never posted anything like that.

I'm 6'4 320. I've never had a white man beat my ass. You're always welcome to try and be the 1st one.

Comment

Lemme guess. Dis dude a cornball brotha??

Fkin pathetic mother ****ers.

Comment

Dude you don't make any real money so stop fronting like you do. Your a poor schmuck.

Could you find and copy that post here please because I never posted anything like that.

I'm 6'4 320. I've never had a white man beat my ass. You're always welcome to try and be the 1st one.
            LMFAO... YOU NEVER BEEN IN THE RING! LMFAO.... Ol fat ass.. Get off the couch mother ****er. Good god.

I'd put your fat ass away... No wonder you think there's white privilege... You don't get **** done.

Comment

Dude you don't make any real money so stop fronting like you do.
              The only people in this country who are taxed more than me are professional athletes.

Comment

You're such a racist ****. It ain't even funny.

Lmao, John Wayne. He'd call you a baby back b*7ch and slap you.
                Notice you cut out the part about promotions. Why, was it false?

John Wayne only is tough in the movies. Like you're only tough on the internet.

Comment

Notice you cut out the part about promotions. Why, was it false?

John Wayne only is tough in the movies. Like you're only tough on the internet.
                  No, John Wayne would have beaten your fat ass.

You couldn't see me with your mittens on big boy... You'd hyperventilate.

Comment

you are really trying to deny its real?

Comment

The only people in this country who are taxed more than me are professional athletes.
                      Post your return and show us. I am sure Trump's plan heavily taxed allowance from your parents.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-06-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X