No announcement yet.

anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Vaping is like putting water in your beer.

Vaping is like weed lite.
    Studies have shown smoking, I.e lighting marijuana on fire so a joint,blunt,bong,pipe etc... not only filled with 300+ toxic chemicals but also destroys majority oh thc and only about 27% of the thc reaches your body. Vaping produces 0 toxins and has upwards of 80% of the THC reach you. So actually, smoking is weed lite because it’s hortible for your health and destroys close to 75% of the thc thus clearly making it the lesser option. People do it because there to poor to buy a vape or there to ignorant to admit they’re addicted to smoking and won’t vape. My best friend did that, smoked 5 joints a day for 10+ years and has a collapsed lung at 28 years old. Spend 5 minutes on google, u give us weed smokers a bad name with comments like that.
    When you have cancer and are hooked up to a oxygen tank dying you’ll regret smoking. They always do.

Comment

1g of concentrate mixed in with a bit of PEG 400 and vegetable glycerin 1:1 , not too much, just enough to fill a small beaker. microwave 10sec and stir with a stirring rod. keep doing this until you get a uniform mixture, it wont separate due to the peg400. fl / tx lab has the peg.
      Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 02-04-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        Studies have shown smoking, I.e lighting marijuana on fire so a joint,blunt,bong,pipe etc... not only filled with 300+ toxic chemicals but also destroys majority oh thc and only about 27% of the thc reaches your body. Vaping produces 0 toxins and has upwards of 80% of the THC reach you. So actually, smoking is weed lite because it’s hortible for your health and destroys close to 75% of the thc thus clearly making it the lesser option. People do it because there to poor to buy a vape or there to ignorant to admit they’re addicted to smoking and won’t vape. My best friend did that, smoked 5 joints a day for 10+ years and has a collapsed lung at 28 years old. Spend 5 minutes on google, u give us weed smokers a bad name with comments like that.
        When you have cancer and are hooked up to a oxygen tank dying you’ll regret smoking. They always do.
        About the same amount of toxic chemicals in tobacco and I still smoke cigarettes lol

To be honest it's better to die at 28, than of liver failure, or other horrible slow disease at 88.

You're going to die no matter what you do, and it's not going to suck any less, probably more. Might as well do what you want and not be scared of anything.

Comment

About the same amount of toxic chemicals in tobacco and I still smoke cigarettes lol

To be honest it's better to die at 28, than of liver failure, or other horrible slow disease at 88.

You're going to die no matter what you do, and it's not going to suck any less, probably more. Might as well do what you want and not be scared of anything.
          I use to think like this.

You know whats crazy is my dad use to tell me stuff all the time and I would just laugh. Im finding hes a smart man.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I use to think like this.

You know whats crazy is my dad use to tell me stuff all the time and I would just laugh. Im finding hes a smart man.
            My grandma died recently, and lived her life basically like a nun. She never partied never smoked, no drugs, no vices, she was even anti alcohol.

Ironically you know what she died of? Liver failure ... her throat got congested and she couldn't swallow so they had to operate on her neck. They had to do that operation where they go into your liver but they couldn't anesthetize for some reason because her blood pressure was too low (i don't understand the whole dynamic, i'm not a med student)

She died a horrible slow death, just like everytime I've witnessed someone die.

You know what I concluded? Regardless of if you live your life like steve-o from jackass or you're a saint, you're still going to die, and it's still going to suck. It's actually preferable to die young than old, because there's nothing worse than dying a slow painful death as an old man.

So you might as well live your life fiercely and do everything you're scared to do.

Comment

My grandma died recently, and lived her life basically like a nun. She never partied never smoked, no drugs, no vices, she was even anti alcohol.

Ironically you know what she died of? Liver failure ... her throat got congested and she couldn't swallow so they had to operate on her neck. They had to do that operation where they go into your liver but they couldn't anesthetize for some reason because her blood pressure was too low (i don't understand the whole dynamic, i'm not a med student)

She died a horrible slow death, just like everytime I've witnessed someone die.

You know what I concluded? Regardless of if you live your life like steve-o from jackass or you're a saint, you're still going to die, and it's still going to suck. It's actually preferable to die young than old, because there's nothing worse than dying a slow painful death as an old man.

So you might as well live your life fiercely and do everything you're scared to do.
              True to a point. Ive been super hard on my body and its catching up to me. When all those older guys were telling me to slow my role I laughed at them. Living with pain sux ass.

Theres things that will kill you and theres things that can make life hell.

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                True to a point. Ive been super hard on my body and its catching up to me. When all those older guys were telling me to slow my role I laughed at them. Living with pain sux ass.

Theres things that will kill you and theres things that can make life hell.

Sorry for your loss.
                Yeah there's nothing wrong with living wise, I guess I can only talk like this because it hasn't caught up with me yet.

So far I haven't put my body through anything that it couldn't handle. Appreciate the perspective.

Comment

Yeah there's nothing wrong with living wise, I guess I can only talk like this because it hasn't caught up with me yet.

So far I haven't put my body through anything that it couldn't handle. Appreciate the perspective.
                  No problem, I know that no one could tell me lol. But its always good to pass it a long.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    dabbing is what made my tolerance sky rocket. now if i go back to smoking weed or vaping, i barely feel it.

bruh, i know what you are talking about. the percentage on the package. half the time, you cant really go by that because i've grabbed stuff before that was in the 80+% thc and didnt really feel as high as the other stuff that was at 70+% thc.

if i vape enough, then it'll just put me to sleep, but i've never got to the point where im lit as fvvvck and cant function, etc. i just dont get this from vaping. if i over do it, then i'll just get tired and fall asleep.

Don't get me wrong, I have had vape pens where I could vape that shhh non-stop. These I got in vegas though...out of control. I was back there a month later and flew back through TSA with 8 of them cartridges, they didn't as much as bat an eye about them. I can honestly say those 8 will probably last me like 5 years from how hard they fking hit.

Comment

fvvvck that!! let me live until im 88+.

Comment

Working...
                      X