anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vape herb.

Comment

Since coming to a state where weed is legal I don't smoke at all. I just use edibles. Never dug the smoking part of getting high although I do miss the smell.

But yea I've heard vaping isn't quite the quality of weed most want or know. Its primarly just a ease of use thing with mfers. So keep rolling blunts or using a bong, vaping is overrated.

Comment

I do both.

I will say the vape pens hit harder if you're not careful. They are deceiving because when you first hit them they dont feel like you're getting a good hit, then boom! you're all hacking. Lol

The stuff we get is legit stuff. It comes in from California or Colorado.

Comment

Not sure what folks here are vaping talking about "it weed lite" but ya'll must be using the wrong kind of carts then. I picked some shh up in vegas where I can't take more than a pull from. That one hit is like going full cipher with three blunts in rotation. Look at the THC count on your carts, you might be getting low THC volume. First time I used one of these I took three huge rips and got hit with massive couch lock and anxiety from how f'ing high I was.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Not sure what folks here are vaping talking about "it weed lite" but ya'll must be using the wrong kind of carts then. I picked some shh up in vegas where I can't take more than a pull from. That one hit is like going full cipher with three blunts in rotation. Look at the THC count on your carts, you might be getting low THC volume. First time I used one of these I took three huge rips and got hit with massive couch lock and anxiety from how f'ing high I was.

you a light weight then bruh...

i've tried over 20 different brands so trust me, i've been around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Since coming to a state where weed is legal I don't smoke at all. I just use edibles. Never dug the smoking part of getting high although I do miss the smell.

But yea I've heard vaping isn't quite the quality of weed most want or know. Its primarly just a ease of use thing with mfers. So keep rolling blunts or using a bong, vaping is overrated.
              I'm the opposite lol. Edibles are nice if you're out and about and can't just blaze up, but something about sitting down, rolling a fatty and smoking it, just can't be beat for me. Just something about the whole process when I get home from work that an edible just can't match. Even though good edibles crush as far as the high goes.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                you a light weight then bruh...

i've tried over 20 different brands so trust me, i've been around.
                Bro, I do dabs and the only thing that's ever made me feel AS high or higher than dabs has been vaping liquid weed. I'm far from a lightweight, I'm telling you, that on the side of the packaging it tells you the concentrate of THC present. You are probably not getting the highest count you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                  I'm the opposite lol. Edibles are nice if you're out and about and can't just blaze up, but something about sitting down, rolling a fatty and smoking it, just can't be beat for me. Just something about the whole process when I get home from work that an edible just can't match. Even though good edibles crush as far as the high goes.
                  agreed!! love sitting down, breaking the bud up and rolling it.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Bro, I do dabs and the only thing that's ever made me feel AS high or higher than dabs has been vaping liquid weed. I'm far from a lightweight, I'm telling you, that on the side of the packaging it tells you the concentrate of THC present. You are probably not getting the highest count you can get.
                    dabbing is what made my tolerance sky rocket. now if i go back to smoking weed or vaping, i barely feel it.

bruh, i know what you are talking about. the percentage on the package. half the time, you cant really go by that because i've grabbed stuff before that was in the 80+% thc and didnt really feel as high as the other stuff that was at 70+% thc.

if i vape enough, then it'll just put me to sleep, but i've never got to the point where im lit as fvvvck and cant function, etc. i just dont get this from vaping. if i over do it, then i'll just get tired and fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      agreed!! love sitting down, breaking the bud up and rolling it.
                      Yes. Its like a victory lap for me getting through the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X