No announcement yet.

anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    dabbing is what made my tolerance sky rocket. now if i go back to smoking weed or vaping, i barely feel it.

bruh, i know what you are talking about. the percentage on the package. half the time, you cant really go by that because i've grabbed stuff before that was in the 80+% thc and didnt really feel as high as the other stuff that was at 70+% thc.

if i vape enough, then it'll just put me to sleep, but i've never got to the point where im lit as fvvvck and cant function, etc. i just dont get this from vaping. if i over do it, then i'll just get tired and fall asleep.
    if weed makes you not able to function than its probably cause you're the lightweight. but if you're looking to be dysfunctional, try heroin bro.

vaping gets you high but in an undercover kind of way. its cause there's basically no odor. its a nice discreet way to get stoned. I recommend. I won't stop smoking flower though cause I like the smell too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      I'm the opposite lol. Edibles are nice if you're out and about and can't just blaze up, but something about sitting down, rolling a fatty and smoking it, just can't be beat for me. Just something about the whole process when I get home from work that an edible just can't match. Even though good edibles crush as far as the high goes.
      I just don't got patience for all that. But respect. I seen some mfers who'll roll a blunt & make it almost an artistic endeavour.

I'm also a mfer who don't understand wings either doe. All the meat is on the breast. Just give me a chicken titty & mfers who like eating lil portions of chicken can have those bs ass wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        if weed makes you not able to function than its probably cause you're the lightweight. but if you're looking to be dysfunctional, try heroin bro.

vaping gets you high but in an undercover kind of way. its cause there's basically no odor. its a nice discreet way to get stoned. I recommend. I won't stop smoking flower though cause I like the smell too much.

i said vaping gives off a different high and has never made me feel like im lit as fvvvck. no head change is what i should say!

with weed, even if a take just a few puff, if i get in my car, i can tell the slight head change from the weed.

with vaping, i can vape and then hop in my car and will still feel normal. no head change at all.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          i said vaping gives off a different high and has never made me feel like im lit as fvvvck. no head change is what i should say!

with weed, even if a take just a few puff, if i get in my car, i can tell the slight head change from the weed.

with vaping, i can vape and then hop in my car and will still feel normal. no head change at all.
          The odor is the only thing you're missing bro.

Comment

Try some Exotics or Dank if you want real feeling. People saying it's worse than regular bud are on some plastic ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
              The odor is the only thing you're missing bro.
              trust me bro. i've been doing this for quite some time. started out with just smoking weed, then got into dabbing. vaping doesnt really do anything for me. im sure there is some health benefits from it but im using it as recreational and not for medical purpose. if i over do it then it'll just put me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I just don't got patience for all that. But respect. I seen some mfers who'll roll a blunt & make it almost an artistic endeavour.

I'm also a mfer who don't understand wings either doe. All the meat is on the breast. Just give me a chicken titty & mfers who like eating lil portions of chicken can have those bs ass wings.
                I'm not quite on the artistic level lol. I got a buddy who has this old hand carved box that he setup for just his weed activities. Place for his pipe, vape, papers, grinder, the whole nine yards lol. Pretty sweet but a bit overboard for me lol. And I feel you on the wings.

Comment

I cant smoke much because it screws up my sinuses. I do have a Volcano and while its not as strong its cleaner and helps with sleep. Theres benefits to living near Truckee CA. Some of the best indoor in the country.

Ive tried the pens and that **** leaves my throat feeling like ****!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    If so how do you like it compared to regular smoking and do you still buy weed or just vape
                    I've found that the sativa cartridges give you a similar buzz as the actual flower but the Indica vape sucks a$$. Its nothing close to the flower. I prefer the actual flower to vaping regardless of type. vaping will get me by in a pinch but it will never take the place of the actual bud. Also with smoking the actual bud, your lungs tell you when you've had enough

Comment

Well, you usually get a lot more when you smoke compared to vaping. When you’re doing one or two bowls top from vaping flowers it’s of course not going to be the same as taking half a joint or blunt to the face. You’ve also got to take into account your getting actual smoke in you which in and of itself gives that different feeling in your head from having that lack of clean oxygen lol. And of course blunts feel diff..you have f uckin nicotine too.

Vaping feels cleaner and more...clear. At least to me. But thats because it IS cleaner.

If the vape doesnt seem strong enough, go higher temp. It’ll feel almost like smoking at the hifhest temps before combustion.

I’ve had some of those shatter vape cartidges with high thc % and theyre amazing I don’t know how people say otherwise. I’ve legitimately overdone it and FAST. Must be getting low thc or not vaping right... straight lung hits with the vape, not mouth then inhale.

I will say vaping might last a little less and it has seemed more short lived but maybe it’s that lack of feeling like a piece of s hit from not havjng smoked.
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-04-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X