Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    What d you mean where am i? I've posted facts that should show to any reasonable person MJ was a pedo. You keep posting nonsense with nothing to support it.

The kid described his dick, he was correct.

MJ had books with naked children.

Fingerprints of MJ and boys were found on **** mags.

He paid over 20 mil for a kid not to testify.

A maid saw him in the shower with Robson.

The guy was a pedo.
    I have constantly provided you with links to the relevant information and you refuse to read them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
      I have constantly provided you with links to the relevant information and you refuse to read them.
      You keep posting links to a post by an MJ fan on reddit, making up stories to defend him.

Comment

• He’s defo a pedo due to what he had in his personal items

But whether he abused kids is another story, I find this odd there aren’t no more so called victims, also the fact these allegations come after such a long time when he cannot defend himself

Also the fact fbi did everything to bring him down but had a lack of evidence

I ain’t saying he is innocent or guilty because nobody will know, the evidence is clearly not strong enough therefore let the mans family be

He was not guilty in court, if you look at most huge abuse scandals, the church and other celebs, there are usually a lot of victims who come out and also strong evidence, not here

Once again doesn’t mean he is innocent but it annoys me when people try to cash in on a dead person years later, and this is exactly what this is, cashing in

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          We live in a fucked up world where celebrity clouds peoples judgement.

MJ was a POS scumbag who should have been locked up numerous times. The guy kept sleeping with small boys even after paying out $20+ million settlement to Jordan Chandler.

The way he held dance competitions with the prize being they get to meet him. Almost looks like his own farm league for future victims. He even had a film crew going on location so he could scout the kids.

I can see his family defending him because that $$$ is going to run dry, but random fanboys online is some twisted shit.

Also I wonder why he never sued SNL or Norm Macdonald for putting him on blast all the time.

That's one hell of a video. SNL's lawyers must have been confident that they had absolute proof to thwart MJ's lawyers and so repeatedly called MJ a hom0sexual pedophile on air.

And you're right, MJ holding contests worldwide--seemed to like Aussie boys--for dancealike contestants to have the winner meet him seems like a well planned out subterfuge to get new victims. The same kind of thing the PTB do all the time to sucker young people to go off to war for bogus reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            He’s defo a pedo due to what he had in his personal items

But whether he abused kids is another story, I find this odd there aren’t no more so called victims, also the fact these allegations come after such a long time when he cannot defend himself

Also the fact fbi did everything to bring him down but had a lack of evidence

I ain’t saying he is innocent or guilty because nobody will know, the evidence is clearly not strong enough therefore let the mans family be

He was not guilty in court, if you look at most huge abuse scandals, the church and other celebs, there are usually a lot of victims who come out and also strong evidence, not here

Once again doesn’t mean he is innocent but it annoys me when people try to cash in on a dead person years later, and this is exactly what this is, cashing in
            There's been 5 so far i'm sure there's more we don't know about. The maid also saw him in the shower with a kid.

As you say he's definitely a pedo. He definitely slept in bed with kids. It's very likely he messed with them.

Just being a pedo may not be a crime by law but definitely is to me and most people i know. He was a dirty bastard.

Comment

There's been 5 so far i'm sure there's more we don't know about. The maid also saw him in the shower with a kid.

As you say he's definitely a pedo. He definitely slept in bed with kids. It's very likely he messed with them.

Just being a pedo may not be a crime by law but definitely is to me and most people i know. He was a dirty bastard.
              I agree he is a pedo but I bet that maid made a bit of money saying what she did

Against there is a lack of evidence of abuse etc hence him not going Down earlier

I’m not saying he never but saying if we couldn’t prove it in course years ago then let the mans family be

Something smells of all of these guys making a quick buck now

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                You don't even know what I'm talking about but you want to argue with me about it. Of course.
                If you're at all interested in what MJ might have done, do some research. It goes way beyond two accusers. The dude was a fking pedo.
                Are you talking about the accusers in court who admitted on the stand they lied? Or the father of the boy who got the settlement who is on a secretly recorded phone call saying he was going to take MJ down before his son accused MJ of molestation?

What evidence do you speak of? A 10 year FBI investigation couldn't produce any evidence of MJ molesting kids.

Comment

You keep posting links to a post by an MJ fan on reddit, making up stories to defend him.
                  That has multiple links and other sources of information regarding the trial, try harder.

Comment

100s if not 1000s of kids have come and gone to neverland while the man was alive, Sneddon scoured the world in search of them. None of them admitted to any wrong doing until the Arvizos in 05, who had a piss poor case.

5 children out of 100s, how many of them had the same pattern of behaviour of trial by media followed by "gimme money!".

The accusers have no credibility, they have already been laughed out of court and now they are trying to win in the court of public opinion.

If you actually cared for the truth you would have at least checked out Razorfists video on the subject. After that, believe whatever you want to believe.

Comment

• I watched part of this documentary last night. Some sick shyt. Michael was a lot crazier than most could ever suspect. I think in his own warped way he didn't see himself or count himself as an adult, but he definitely knew what he was doing was wrong. He was a master manipulator of kids and adults. Very patient as he gradually earned the trust of these kids and their parents. Michael was doing some sordid things with these kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X