Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
    No, once again I have posted two videos. That stuff was covered. The fact the pictures of Jackson's dick didn't match the descriptions given. That's why the 93 case couldn't be pushed forward as a criminal case.
    It couldn't move forward because the kid refused to testify after receiving the settlement. Just stop it.

"At a joint news conference, the District Attorneys for Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties said they had decided not to proceed with allegations that Mr. Jackson had sexually molested three boys because the "primary alleged victim" had decided not to testify."

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/22/u...d=print&src=pm
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-06-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      It couldn't move forward because the kid refused to testify after receiving the settlement. Just stop it.

"At a joint news conference, the District Attorneys for Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties said they had decided not to proceed with allegations that Mr. Jackson had sexually molested three boys because the "primary alleged victim" had decided not to testify."

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/22/u...d=print&src=pm
      Because they had no case, in spite of having the option to go ahead with a criminal trial. He had another chance in 05 too, but guess what? He no showed.

The first thing the father did was ask for money, was he a parent or a pimp?

Anyway, have you read this thread yet and checked out the links?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJack...l_is_innocent/

Comment

• The criminal case could have absolutely moved forward, it was the civil case that was settled. Not a criminal one. They were out for the cash from the get go.

Comment

Because they had no case, in spite of having the option to go ahead with a criminal trial. He had another chance in 05 too, but guess what? He no showed.

The first thing the father did was ask for money, was he a parent or a pimp?

Anyway, have you read this thread yet and checked out the links?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJack...l_is_innocent/
          There's not enough evidence to say he was guilty of abusing the kids. But there's enough to show he was a pedo. Shame being a pedo isn't a crime. MJ was a sick bastard. Him being a pedo makes me believe what the kids said was true.

Comment

The criminal case could have absolutely moved forward, it was the civil case that was settled. Not a criminal one. They were out for the cash from the get go.
            It couldn't move forward when the person saying he committed the crimes refuses to testify.

MJ paid him not to testify.

MJ was a pedo.

Comment

There's not enough evidence to say he was guilty of abusing the kids. But there's enough to show he was a pedo. Shame being a pedo isn't a crime. MJ was a sick bastard. Him being a pedo makes me believe what the kids said was true.
              There is no proof that he was a pedo.

"The police got involved and the accusations went public. They began an investigation which involved very invasive surprise searches on his properties, including forcing Michael to submit to having photos taken of his genitals in a room full of strangers to compare them with the descriptions provided by Jordan and Evan. Despite widely reported statements that the description matched - it did not. Among many other inconsistencies like color and location of marks, the accusers said Michael was circumcised - and as proved by his autopsy, Michael was not. With the types of acts accused of Michael, this would have been an almost impossible fact to miss. The photos and description of Michael’s ***** were never used in court."

Geraldine Hughes, a legal assistant who worked inside the office of the Chandlers attorney who witnessed the blackmail and financial extortion against Jackson.

More here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJack...l_is_innocent/

Not that you care.

Comment

It couldn't move forward when the person saying he committed the crimes refuses to testify.

MJ paid him not to testify.

MJ was a pedo.
                "Despite common belief, the settlement DID NOT force the Chandlers to drop a criminal case against Michael. The civil settlement did not prevent the Chandlers from pressing criminal charges or the police from continuing their investigation. The Chandlers and Jordan, on their own free will, decided to completely stop cooperating with police once they got the money settlement. Despite trying twice, the police couldn’t even get a grand jury indictment on the evidence they had. This enraged Tom Sneddon, who went on to in fact create and get a law passed in California specifically designed to get Michael Jackson convicted on these charges.

Tom Mesereau, Michael’s lawyer in the 2005 Trial, went on to say that settling was the worst decision Michael made. “It sent a message out to the world - Why work when you can sue Michael Jackson?”"

I would give a source, except I gave it several times already in some form.

Comment

• Where are you Robbie?

Reading I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    Jackson hurt so many people in all different ways. It's so maddening that everyone around him didn't prevent him from having access to these young boys. If you saw a person who hung out with little boys, admitted to having them sleep in their bed, didn't socialize with adults, and their entire property was catered to kids, you wouldn't let your child be around them. There were so many alarm bells going off about his behavior, but people ignored them because he was a celebrity.
                    We live in a fucked up world where celebrity clouds peoples judgement.

MJ was a POS scumbag who should have been locked up numerous times. The guy kept sleeping with small boys even after paying out $20+ million settlement to Jordan Chandler.

The way he held dance competitions with the prize being they get to meet him. Almost looks like his own farm league for future victims. He even had a film crew going on location so he could scout the kids.

I can see his family defending him because that $$$ is going to run dry, but random fanboys online is some twisted shit.

Also I wonder why he never sued SNL or Norm Macdonald for putting him on blast all the time.

Comment

Where are you Robbie?

Reading I hope.
                      What d you mean where am i? I've posted facts that should show to any reasonable person MJ was a pedo. You keep posting nonsense with nothing to support it.

The kid described his dick, he was correct.

MJ had books with naked children.

Fingerprints of MJ and boys were found on **** mags.

He paid over 20 mil for a kid not to testify.

A maid saw him in the shower with Robson.

The guy was a pedo.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-06-2019, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X