Two Male Cheerleaders to Perform at Superbowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Two Male Cheerleaders to Perform at Superbowl

So it's come to this.

Two male cheerleaders for the Los Angeles Rams will make history when they perform at the Super Bowl next Sunday.

Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies will be the first male cheerleaders ever to perform at the championship game, according to ABC News.

"To see the way that they've been embraced by their fans is pretty unbelievable," their coach Emily Leibert said of Peron and Jinnies during an appearance on “Good Morning America.” "They're extraordinary in that they're trailblazers but they're also totally normal teammates and they fit right in, and I think that the fans have embraced them as such."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...uper-bowl-with

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    So it's come to this.

Two male cheerleaders for the Los Angeles Rams will make history when they perform at the Super Bowl next Sunday.

Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies will be the first male cheerleaders ever to perform at the championship game, according to ABC News.

"To see the way that they've been embraced by their fans is pretty unbelievable," their coach Emily Leibert said of Peron and Jinnies during an appearance on “Good Morning America.” "They're extraordinary in that they're trailblazers but they're also totally normal teammates and they fit right in, and I think that the fans have embraced them as such."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...uper-bowl-with
    BigJavi and LoadedWraps need to earn that money.

Comment

I saw this news item yesterday. Lots of high schools and colleges have male cheerleaders; they are strong enough to do tricks female cheerleaders cannot do.

HOWEVER...both these guys are gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Which is kind of funny. I'm going on World Star Hip Hop right now to see comments on these fellows.

Comment

Are they hot?

Comment

They have been on the Rams cheerleading squad all season. Not really news or that interesting at this point.

Comment

I'm losing interest in the SB with each passing year. The sport has become a catalyst for feminists, gays, SJWs, thugs, and marginally talented pop stars who use the event to boost their careers and push their agendas. It's a media circus that has sucked all the attention away from the actual game. I miss just watching a game and not having all the hype be about the halftime controversies, how some slut pop star was dressed, taking a knee or raising a fist, or celebrating some social cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I saw this news item yesterday. Lots of high schools and colleges have male cheerleaders; they are strong enough to do tricks female cheerleaders cannot do.

HOWEVER...both these guys are gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Which is kind of funny. I'm going on World Star Hip Hop right now to see comments on these fellows.
              lol yeah, they are mega flaming gay. You don't have to hear them speak even, but if you did it would only make it more obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                They have been on the Rams cheerleading squad all season. Not really news or that interesting at this point.
                Figured you would find an angle to support them. It's probably the only reason you'll tune in.

Comment

Ut oh here comes snowflake right wingers, getting triggered again over nothing.

They gonna cry about this.like theybdis the gillette ad, and Netflix.

Lmao such emotionally unstable little ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Figured you would find an angle to support them. It's probably the only reason you'll tune in.
                    I could care less about them. I had forgotten about them until seeing this thread. Them being cheerleaders does not affect my interest in the game whatsoever.

I'm gonna watch the Superbowl with the same group of friends I do every year for the sake of the game. I mean, has there ever been a bad superbowl involving the Patriots? These guy cheerleaders are a footnote in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Working...
                    X