Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obese American passenger forces Taiwanese flight attendant to wipe his butt on plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I’m gonna chuck em’ at some strippers
    Good old...

Penny for your thoughts
    Dollar for your tïts

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      You are a known bigot and racist as well as a hypocrite you terrorist sympathiser

Go back home you fraud

It’s typical you defend this as you probably do some deranged sht in your private life considering how much of an idiot and hypocrite you are, immigrant.
      You should be subjected to racial persecution. You are scum. You sympathize with Islamic terror recruitment. You owe literally everything in your life to whites but racially slur them while existing via their endless pity/mercy.

If not for the Western world my family would have been overrun & eradicated by Islamists with no allies anywhere. I'm grateful for that.

Why they continue to pander to cultureless cowardly wannabe "gangsters" like you who should have your teeth pulled out of your skull and your extended family on a red-flag watchlist, I'm really not sure, but never ask me to join in. I do not consider you a human being.

You keep on thinking your free ride & anonymity will last forever.
      Last edited by ////; 04-23-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

shoulda wiped his ass with a rag smeared with hot sauce

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          America
          I dig the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            This is where the term ugly american comes from. Who the hell makes another person do something like that? It’s basic etiquette, it’s about having decency.

I dont give a fuk if you have a medical condition . If you cant even wipe your own ass, you should have traveled with a family member or a friend who is willing to wipe your nasty ass.

My wife is Taiwanese so i take offense to this. Unlike Chinese, Taiwanese are gentle people, good peoples.

Fat motherfuker should have been thrown out the plane.

Over where exactly? You throw him in the midwest you get another Grand Canyon...In the ocean? the seas part... Better to comply but use a broomstick instead, then mount the fvker as an example to any passenger that would dare ask for that kind of treatment. I would mount his fat ass on the broomstick in the front of the plane, so there would be no confusion.

Comment

RIP Taiwanese Stewardess Ass Wiping Guy.

Hope that stewardess finally got the sh^t smell off her hand.

Comment

Working...
              X