Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obese American passenger forces Taiwanese flight attendant to wipe his butt on plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    What a fucking boss.
    Fuck yeah.. Thats how we do

Comment

Fat people should pay extra for their tickets. Their ass covers almost 1.5-2 seats and they keep both their sweaty fat arms on the arm rest..

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Sounds like she's a bigot who hates cultural diversity & Large People to me.

I hope the Americans squatting in his country riot & she's driven into hiding. No refuge for Nazis.

Get those celebrities on twitter wishing death upon her. Dox the **** out of her.
        Exactly. Those flight attendants are hateful racist bigots. Worse than Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Could you imagine one of these Britcucks having the Red White and Blue balls to have somebody wipe their asses after a extra large bucket of freedom?

There is no need to. We are American.

Their aircraft carriers still have ramps.

Comment

I thought all obese people have the mandatory rag on a stick just for such occasions.

Comment

If he was that fat he should not be flying. No one should get that obese to the point where they can't even wipe their own booty.

Man I was at the post office trying to mail out some last minute Xmas gifts to friends and this obese white trash lady was like 400lbs and needed one of them like chairs to lean on and sit on instead of standing up to pay her post office box. so her pants are sliding down her crack. So this white kid about 19 standing and waiting behind her says do you need some help maim cuz she kept dropping her keys and wallet.

He thought she was gonna say yea please pick up my keys and wallet I can't reach them on the ground. But no she says grab the back of my pants that slid down into her crack and pull my pants back up so I'm not exposing everyone in line behind me.

So this 19 yr old white kid had to reach down and grab her pants out of her crack and pull her pants up and it was way stuck in there so his hands touch her crack and all and god knows what was smeared and rubbed on the inside of the pants by this point.

I thought WTF? How could anyone let them selves go to this point? I mean we all gain wait and get lazy but to put on that much weight that you need someone to pull up your pants for you!

Comment

What a fucking boss.

Comment

America

Comment

What a fucking boss.
                    Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Could you imagine one of these Britcucks having the Red White and Blue balls to have somebody wipe their asses after a extra large bucket of freedom?

There is no need to. We are American.

Their aircraft carriers still have ramps.

Comment

If I looked like that I'd be too ashamed to leave my house, let alone go on a plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X