No announcement yet.

3 Weeks into Nofap and it's changing my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
    It makes sense since we're at some level programmed to procreate then die. I tried it but i just got rediculously horny and agitated to the point i couldn't sit still or concentrate. How did you overcome that?
    No way but to ride the bytch out

It used to be easy for me when i wasnt getting laid much about 10-15 yrs ago in my early to mid twenties

Im fockin alot more now

And days i dont fock i jerk off

Its much harder now than when i was younger. So much temptation.

I swear if i didnt have a smart fone or tinder or shyt like that i wouldnt fap or fock

Sometimes when i am no fapping i get extremley strong urges to fap or pursue sex, call a sex buddy and go over there and get stuck in to the vagina

Shyts like a drug

Its those days which are most difficult.

To over come them id need total silence from the world and not being bothered by anyone when im tucked up on bed coping with sex addiction

The whole day will go to waste

Ill fight the urges throug out the night

Then tomorro morning il be ok

After about 2-3 weeks it dies down but every so often i just feel like ravaging a bytch senseless and when i do i do it several times for several days. Even with fat ugly motafckas.

Gotta stop this and go back to how i was in my twenties

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      So you guys don't get laid either? In order to preserve your seed and life force?
      Sex has a different physiological response in the body from masturbation.

Masturbation is detrimental because it's a no effort dopamine rush, it programs your body into seeking dopamine rushes without any work so you become unmotivated and lazy.

If you put the work into charming a girl, and making her liking you and then making her giving it up, that's a positive dopamine response.

It's not so much about the ejaculation it's the effort -> dopamine reward ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        What was better for you?

Death of ego with a new supreme outlook on the world from hallucinogenic drugs

Or

Not fapping for a couple of weeks?
        To be honest, not fapping lol, sure it's nice to have an awestruck view of wonder and amazement of the world.. but the feeling of accomplishment you get in being a motivated, driven, goal oriented individual is a much more long lasting rewarding feeling.

The feeling of pride, confidence and strength you feel from putting the work in and then earning the payoff week in and week out is incomparable.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-20-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          I call BS.

NoFap was all the rage a few years ago so I tried it just to see what it was all about, bruh I went 2 months without rubbin one off and I didn't notice any difference.

Actually the only difference I did notice is my boners were facking rock hard like never before, and also when I finally did decide to díck my girl down I busted the biggest nut ever...

other than that this nofap business is all hype
          It's not just about no masturbation. It's about eliminating all easy dopamine fix activities.

It's about conditioning your body for high effort, high dopamine reward scenarios, instead of no effort, high dopamine rush activities, which turn you into a desensitized, unmotivated dopamine addict.

You may say it's b.s , and maybe it is, but the fact is I just can't argue with results. Study the way dopamine works and it all comes together and makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            But poorn makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself.

What about cam girls? Does that count as poorn?

I’m all about my cam girls.
            Read up on it bruh, it's not good for you for several reasons. It can be better explained in articles I'm too lazy to link you to but the research is out there.

Maybe ///// can touch on this (no pun).

Comment

I'm on day two of a week or so no fap. I've heard that if you don't clean the pipes every now and then it can increase your risk of prostate cancer, but I'm not sure how legit that is.

Comment

a couple years ago i got to like 30 days, i felt like a god lol

Comment

I'm going two weeks strong without fapping or looking at p0.RN and I definitely feel better. Note, I do shag my steady girlfriend but I'm even noticing it's making sex with the missus more enjoyable as I'm all wound up and attacking her like a bull in the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    It's not just about no masturbation. It's about eliminating all easy dopamine fix activities.

It's about conditioning your body for high effort, high dopamine reward scenarios, instead of no effort, high dopamine rush activities, which turn you into a desensitized, unmotivated dopamine addict.

You may say it's b.s , and maybe it is, but the fact is I just can't argue with results. Study the way dopamine works and it all comes together and makes sense.
                    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I'm going two weeks strong without fapping or looking at p0.RN and I definitely feel better. Note, I do shag my steady girlfriend but I'm even noticing it's making sex with the missus more enjoyable as I'm all wound up and attacking her like a bull in the sack.
                    have yall flatlined yet.. at some point youll just feel like **** and wanna fap

some people say your test will rise but only after 7 days of no fap

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Want to trade lives with me?

Comment

Working...
                      X