No announcement yet.

3 Weeks into Nofap and it's changing my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

It's not just about no masturbation. It's about eliminating all easy dopamine fix activities.

It's about conditioning your body for high effort, high dopamine reward scenarios, instead of no effort, high dopamine rush activities, which turn you into a desensitized, unmotivated dopamine addict.

You may say it's b.s , and maybe it is, but the fact is I just can't argue with results. Study the way dopamine works and it all comes together and makes sense.
    So, are you over that tranny?
    Perhaps I got you confused with another pinoy?

You to wax poetically -you write well.

You also broke down mentally over a man-a tranny??

I can look it up if need be but, your feeble attempt to retaliate was proof that you need help.

Then after calling me out because I wanted to go party with real Filipina wimmin?

Didn’t that happen?
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-11-2022, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I decided to try it after watching this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZePzpOPW00" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The moment I discovered the way dopamine works, it's like I was able to hack and reprogram my brain.

If you cut out all easy dopamine fix activities like posting on facebook for likes, junk food, sweets, and the number 1 easy dopamine fix activity, jacking off... it's like your brain changes.

Right now, I feel excited at challenges instead of wanting to not try them because it would be too much work.

My drive is the highest it's ever been. If there's a project or goal I need to accomplish... I feel this extreme motivation to do it and not stop until I finish.

Maybe it's all in my head, but you can't refute results.
      Are t you the Filipino guy, family with money, loved a tranny?

What are you doing for Christmas?
      Enjoy bro.
      Go to Church like a good pinoy

I’ll be I. Makati in two weeks.
      Or are you back in the states?

Comment

30 days starting tomorrow

Comment

I hope i can start a 30 days no fapping challenge. starting today

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

You have been quite snippy and ornery with your posts the past week or two. Snap out a whack and you will literally "come" down to earth.
            Hahahaha brilliant "snippy and ornery" it's like your describing a bison or something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X