No announcement yet.

3 Weeks into Nofap and it's changing my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I agree, you feel sharper. And if you must fap, do it without p0R.N.
    But poorn makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself.

What about cam girls? Does that count as poorn?

I’m all about my cam girls.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      I call BS.

NoFap was all the rage a few years ago so I tried it just to see what it was all about, bruh I went 2 months without rubbin one off and I didn't notice any difference.

Actually the only difference I did notice is my boners were facking rock hard like never before, and also when I finally did decide to díck my girl down I busted the biggest nut ever...

other than that this nofap business is all hype
      I think masturbation/**** is like a lot of other things in that some people can indulge in it without causing themselves any harm and some people can't. Sort of similar to alcohol in that way.

If nofap works for op, I say he should be happy about it and stick to it. And if it doesn't work for you it doesn't invalidate op's experience. It just doesn't work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I think masturbation/**** is like a lot of other things in that some people can indulge in it without causing themselves any harm and some people can't. Sort of similar to alcohol in that way.

If nofap works for op, I say he should be happy about it and stick to it. And if it doesn't work for you it doesn't invalidate op's experience. It just doesn't work for you.
        Do you fap or do No Fap, Brometheus?

Comment

I think masturbation/põrn is like a lot of other things in that some people can indulge in it without causing themselves any harm and some people can't. Sort of similar to alcohol in that way.

Hmm, interesting theory.

Though masterbation is actually not the problem here, I think **** is what can be compared to alcoholism, in which case if NoFap can help somebody reduce põrn consumption than more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Do you fap or do No Fap, Brometheus?
            I did NoFap before for like a month and it did seem like a net benefit. Not a miracle cure but I did feel more focus, energy and drive. I think I'll do it again at some point.

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            Hmm, interesting theory.

Though masterbation is actually not the problem here, I think **** is what can be compared to alcoholism, in which case if NoFap can help somebody reduce põrn consumption than more power to you.
            Yeah probably true. I doubt any dude who masturbates a few times a week or whatever has any issue.

But if you read through comments in a nofap group some of these guys watch hours of põrn a day and masturbate more than once a day. That can't be a healthy habit. Or at the very least, it's a big waste of time and energy. And since they have such a hard time masturbating without triggering their desire to watch põrn, they end up having to go cold turkey on both.

Comment

I don't know how you ****ers can do this pron is easy, I can stay away from that for extended periods of time whenever I want. But no sex or jerking it? Jesus christ I'm literally wigging out if I go 2 days without cumming, months would be impossible and I'd want to kill myself

Comment

ejaculation is what you're cutting out of life. And that's a feeling you can't replace. I suspect drugs would be the best alternative, but say no to those.
                But I'm glad to see it paying dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Sounds like a good idea.

But I think I'd rather keep jacking off for now.

Maybe some day bro.

Just holler when william cos its better with a partner

Not jacking ofc i mean but no fapping/sex

Comment

I did NoFap before for like a month and it did seem like a net benefit. Not a miracle cure but I did feel more focus, energy and drive. I think I'll do it again at some point.

Yeah probably true. I doubt any dude who masturbates a few times a week or whatever has any issue.

But if you read through comments in a nofap group some of these guys watch hours of põrn a day and masturbate more than once a day. That can't be a healthy habit. Or at the very least, it's a big waste of time and energy. And since they have such a hard time masturbating without triggering their desire to watch põrn, they end up having to go cold turkey on both.
                    Oh, true.

can't say I've ever watched an hour worth of põrn but when I was younger, most especially when I was a teenager, I def jacked my shít multiple times per day lol...

So in that regard I can definitely understand now how nofap can be beneficial for sure

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      What are 2 extra things you have to do for full effect? And where did you come across them as well as the special breathing technique for the 6th rite?
                      Its on the book.

The breathing technique is.

The secret stuff for the 5 tibetans isnt. You can find the book in pdf format from google i believe.

I found that else where.

When you do the 5 tibetans you have visualize energy in your whole body swirling in a spiral clock wise with each rite. Like a tornado inside you.
                      This energises you.

This is the key.

The next thing is that after each tibetan stand up straight and place your hands on your dan tien right on top of left and focus the built up energy right there.

So what you did was you speeded up your internal energy and now focussing it on your energy center the dan tien.

Comment

Working...
                      X