Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To former convicts, did they really f.u.c.k you in the a.s.s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    [/B]

Who won?
    We (Americans of Italian descent) usually did, except on St Patrick's day when the micks brought sheleighlies which are thick cudgels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      So all the stuff about people getting raped and killed is all false? I heard if you are famous the Muslims will force you to convert or kill you and if you are black and hang out with whites the blacks will kill you. Are all these things lies?
      krazyn8tive should be able to answer for you

not every state is segregated, but in cali i think you only can hang with your race. and people dont really get raped, theres enough guys willingly wanting to get fuked inside.

never been locked up all second hand knowledge

Comment

No they only put 10% of the dick in you its not gay at all merely dipping a toe in an experimental manner.

Comment

At the spread I was in, one of the Sgt wife worked there and rumor was she got caught with an inmate.

Sergeant Harvey was always a dick to everyone for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Prison sounds like it’s not that bad. Get set bedtimes, wake up same time every day. All the books you can read. Don’t have to worry about making plans or keeping social commitments. You pretty much get to take a break from the outside world. I would think you would get used to the smells and the people after a while. You get to exercise. Access to healthcare. Maybe I should go out and commit some petty crime or something. I need a break from life.

I’ll run up to random women and kiss them on the lips. The ones between their hips.

That’ll get me a ticket in.
            Yeah it's not like that at all. Every second locked up feels like an hour. A day feels like a month. You start obssessing about everything that got you there and what you're going to do when you get out. It feels like life is leaving you behind. You have to mentally force yourself to get a grip or you'll go insane.

If you want an accurate represention of what jail is like, imagine what it would be like to live inside a gas station bathroom.

Go to your local gas station, go inside the bathroom, put a small dirty mattress on the floor. There. That's jail.

Comment

Weird how so many beta males want to show some kind of respect or admiration for cons.

Like, how difficult is it to do time?

I admire real men who go through life avoiding prison.

Comment

Miami dade corrections felt like an actual game of thrones dungeon.

Its been there for I don't know how long and hundreds of thousands of people have passed through there.

Some of the holding areas are rusted and decaying, the lights don't work and there are different decades of shlt layering the toilet.

A crust of shlt from the 90s, another from 2000. On a toilet that hasnt been cleaned in half a century, but you still have to use it when you have to take a plss. Getting a whiff or a look inside makes you want to puke. And have mercy on your soul if you need to take a shlt, with a bunch of dudes in the same room.

I am never going back to jail.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-15-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Weird how so many beta males want to show some kind of respect or admiration for cons.

Like, how difficult is it to do time?

I admire real men who go through life avoiding prison.
                  It’s not that hard either. Just mind your own business and have a half way decent moral compass.

You still might get fu#ked in an innocent case of wrong place, wrong time type of deal, but still.

You could be set up by someone, but you probably fu#ked someone over in the process and you probably deserve it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Jail??? I been to prison for 4 years..Jail is just a "time out"
                    4 years?

What were you level 2?

Weak sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Miami dade corrections felt like an actual game of thrones dungeon.

Its been there for I don't know how long and hundreds of thousands of people have passed through there.

Some of the holding areas are rusted and decaying, the lights don't work and there are different decades of shlt layering the toilet.

A crust of shlt from the 90s, another from 2000. On a toilet that hasnt been cleaned in half a century, but you still have to use it when you have to take a plss. Getting a whiff or a look inside makes you want to puke. And have mercy on your soul if you need to take a shlt, with a bunch of dudes in the same room.

I am never going back to jail.
                      lmfao...^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE!!!..This is the scary part of being locked up

Comment

Working...
                      X