Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To former convicts, did they really f.u.c.k you in the a.s.s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I got locked up in miami dade. The prison population was like 80% black 15% latino, 5% white and then me, the only asian I ever saw.

The black people mostly hung out with other black people. The latinos and white people mostly hung out with each other.

There were some sociable people who hung out with everybody.

I was cool with everybody.

So all the stuff about people getting raped and killed is all false? I heard if you are famous the Muslims will force you to convert or kill you and if you are black and hang out with whites the blacks will kill you. Are all these things lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      So all the stuff about people getting raped and killed is all false? I heard if you are famous the Muslims will force you to convert or kill you and if you are black and hang out with whites the blacks will kill you. Are all these things lies?
      If you go to san quentin or something where they lock up all the psychopaths for life that stuff probably happens.

The dudes I was locked up with were in there for crimes like burglary, breaking & entering, assault, battery, possession/distribution of narcotics etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Is it alright to ask what you did to land a 4 year prison sentence?

I never been to "prison" but I've been locked up a couple of times in jail in my youth. Got arrested on Friday, slept in jail for two days only to go to court on Monday.

One of my homies been into prison for 3 years and a half for weapon trafficking and drug dealing lol no good, he only just got released last year.
        drugs............

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          How many fights did you get in, and did you get along with your bunk mate.
          only a couple

Comment

I went to Catholic school in the 50's and 60's. No cheek busting but plenty of yard fights between the Irish and Italian gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              I know plenty of dudes who have done stretches and all of them said they never heard of someone getting raped in prison.
              it happens but its rare, and mofos is not gonna put out a press conference before hand lol. this usually happens behind close doors. its not like in the movies where mofos get raped in the shower lol.

Comment

Prison sounds like it’s not that bad. Get set bedtimes, wake up same time every day. All the books you can read. Don’t have to worry about making plans or keeping social commitments. You pretty much get to take a break from the outside world. I would think you would get used to the smells and the people after a while. You get to exercise. Access to healthcare. Maybe I should go out and commit some petty crime or something. I need a break from life.

I’ll run up to random women and kiss them on the lips. The ones between their hips.

That’ll get me a ticket in.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                  I know plenty of dudes who have done stretches and all of them said they never heard of someone getting raped in prison.
                  That's because you're British. Butt rape in prison is an American thing.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I knew you were gay. Gayer than a $3 dollar bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      No cheek busting

but plenty of yard fights between the Irish and Italian gangs
                      Who won?

Comment

Working...
                      X