No announcement yet.

Denmark, With an Eye on Muslims, Requires New Citizens to Shake Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    it is a priviledge to have your country bombed and/or robbed by the west. forced to flee in order to live a decent life and have smug westerners act as if you should be grateful that you are allowed to share in the wealth they stole from your country?

they should shake hands, thats not my point. but dont act as if countries like denamrk are nice for any other reason than colonialism and neo-colonialism.
    The current immigrants are coming from Syria and Africa. Syrians have been bombing themselves for years and no western country is bombing any African countries. But believe what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I think he is talking about Greenland. We send money to them covering about 20% of their budget. We never bombed them though. The guy is ignorant.
      I was being sarcastic in my post. I am fully aware that Denmark is not meddling in, let alone bombing and or colonizing any other country. Yet, people like to cast blame on all ‘western’ countries for the world’s problems and hotspots. It’s a collective guilt or guilt by association and does not have any rational basis in reality.

Comment

Who the hell did Denmark ever colonize? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Nah. Many women refuse to shake hands due to some interpretation of their weird ass religion.
          Many Muslim men will also refuse to shake hands with women.

Fun fact: an observant Muslim will wash their hands after having shook hands with/ touched a non-muslim. Because we are kufir, or unclean.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Meh, I don't think making physical contact with anyone should ever be required. That's not even a religious thing for me, it's a please respect my decision not to touch you thing.

Then don't apply for citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Then don't apply for citizenship.
              O...k?

I still think mandating physical contact is weird

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                Many Muslim men will also refuse to shake hands with women.

Fun fact: an observant Muslim will wash their hands after having shook hands with/ touched a non-muslim. Because we are kufir, or unclean.
                They should stay in their "clean" muslim countries. Nobody's forcing them to move to the land of Sheitan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  O...k?

I still think mandating physical contact is weird

Oh the horror. Shaking someone's hand. You should try that the next time you have a job interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Oh the horror. Shaking someone's hand. You should try that the next time you have a job interview.
                    I do it all the time and don't have an issue with it. But if someone didn't wanna shake my hand I wouldn't take it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Im muzz1 , id happily shake a sexy Danish infidel bytches hand

Id even offer to sniff her poooosey
                      Dude, they wear layers of robes in hot weather and don't shower very frequently.

Comment

Working...
                      X