No announcement yet.

Denmark, With an Eye on Muslims, Requires New Citizens to Shake Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    muslims don't believe in blending in the culture. they want to take over at all costs.
    That’s the problem with most; we have plenty that immigrate here fleeing poverty in search of a better life.

Unfortunately, rather than learn and adapt to integrate into their new surroundings they preach and insist Islamic law is the only law for any being.

It’s ridiculous the amount of people that come here, apply for welfare, rack up loans and claim bankruptcy and just send the money back home.

IMO, more stringent rules to be in place to assess ones mental, physical capacity to become a contributing member to society and in their educational field of expertise. We have enough dead beats bred locally and don’t need more.

Lol../end rant

Comment

While I'm big on religious freedom, I also believe that if you're going to join a society, you need to integrate. If you're unwilling to do that, find another country to move to or stay where you're at.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        it's no longer a wild prediction to make that some countries in Europe will be torn apart like India with Pakistan (or the handful of other countries blessed with islam) within 100 years or less. 1 or 2 kebab shops can't justify the rest sitting on welfare for life and creating no-go zones in the country. these countries need to wise up.

We need more kebab shops

Make Europe great again

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          It’s a privilege to immigrate and become a citizen of extremely nice country like Denmark. The immigrant must respect and assimilate into the host nation by adopting its norms, such as handshaking. This agreement is mutually beneficial to the host country and migrant.
          it is a priviledge to have your country bombed and/or robbed by the west. forced to flee in order to live a decent life and have smug westerners act as if you should be grateful that you are allowed to share in the wealth they stole from your country?

they should shake hands, thats not my point. but dont act as if countries like denamrk are nice for any other reason than colonialism and neo-colonialism.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            it is a priviledge to have your country bombed and/or robbed by the west. forced to flee in order to live a decent life and have smug westerners act as if you should be grateful that you are allowed to share in the wealth they stole from your country?

they should shake hands, thats not my point. but dont act as if countries like denamrk are nice for any other reason than colonialism and neo-colonialism.
            I didn’t realize that Denmark was bombing and colonizing other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Lol this will go down well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/w...shake-law.html

COPENHAGEN — Denmark will require anyone who takes Danish citizenship to shake hands at the naturalization ceremony, under a law passed on Thursday, which lawmakers say is aimed at Muslims who refuse on religious grounds to touch members of the opposite sex.
              Which Muslim has refused to shake hands?

This is absurd propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Lol this will go down well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/w...shake-law.html

COPENHAGEN — Denmark will require anyone who takes Danish citizenship to shake hands at the naturalization ceremony, under a law passed on Thursday, which lawmakers say is aimed at Muslims who refuse on religious grounds to touch members of the opposite sex.
                Website link doesn’t work

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I didn’t realize that Denmark was bombing and colonizing other countries.
                  I think he is talking about Greenland. We send money to them covering about 20% of their budget. We never bombed them though. The guy is ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Which Muslim has refused to shake hands?

This is absurd propaganda.
                    Nah. Many women refuse to shake hands due to some interpretation of their weird ass religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Nah. Many women refuse to shake hands due to some interpretation of their weird ass religion.
                      I never understood why multiculturalism is being forced on European nations. Many supporters of multiculturalism points out to countries like the USA, when the USA since its beginning was an immigrant nation that also expects immigrants to blend in, assimilate, and integrate.

European nations do not have a history and formation like the USA. Why should they follow the USA's model? The East Asian nations like Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan have refused to be multicultural, just take a look at the turmoil engulfing European nations right now, and who can blame them?

Comment

Working...
                      X