No announcement yet.

HBO's Farewell To Boxing Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Farewell To Boxing Video

I loved HBO boxing growing up, their classic theme is nostalgic to me. HBO after dark had some real classics. None of the other networks like Showtime or ESPN ever came close to the class and production value of HBO. HBO always had the superior commentators and personalities that you grew to know and love like Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant, George Foreman, Emanuel Steward, Roy Jones, Harold Lederman, and later Max Kellerman.

Comment

Watched it twice already. Epic.

Anyone who isn't sad about HBO leaving the boxing game is either really young or just not a real boxing fan.

Comment

So epic! They'll be missed.

Comment

Dam, still shocks me

Great video

Comment

Great video....could have done without seeing JMM drink his own urine.
            Amazing how many historical and incredible fights HBO showed....Gatti-Ward, Barrera-morales, all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Great video....could have done without seeing JMM drink his own urine.
              Amazing how many historical and incredible fights HBO showed....Gatti-Ward, Barrera-morales, all of them.
              Pretty much anyone that made it came from HBO. The 24/7 docs were amazing as well.

Comment

This should be posted in the NSB forum. Damn I love HBO, hope they’ll make a comeback inside 10 years. I’ll still be there waiting.

Thanks for awesome memories! I can’t understand the fans of the sport who hates them.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  This should be posted in the NSB forum. Damn I love HBO, hope they’ll make a comeback inside 10 years. I’ll still be there waiting.

Thanks for awesome memories! I can’t understand the fans of the sport who hates them.
                  Too many dummies in NSB who are there just to fanboy and flood the main page with pointless threads. The lounge has far more substance with substantially more intelligent members/posters contributing here.

Comment

Loved HBO, its just sad they are leaving the sport. But in a sense its good, there are so many networks showing boxing and I think they are a big part of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X