Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about them BEARS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goff without wide open receivers is pretty terrible. With tight coverage his reads were slow as heck last night, he got exposed bad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Yeah I saw that too bro. Hicks and Mack are monsters but the 85 bears crushed everyone and wouldn't even let anyone score lol.
      They were the only team to not allow points during the playoffs.

They gave up a few in the Super Bowl, but not much.

I was a Rams fan back then. I remember seeing Eric Dickerson getting crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        How about them BEARS?

We beat the Rams tonight.

Looks like we'll clinch next week verses the GB cause they playing wack this season.

So we really play off bound.

We got the best defensive in the game. Mack and Hicks are monsters.

Trubinsky is getting better and better.

Cohen is a beast.

How far can we seriously go? Can we go all the way?

Thoughts?
        No ........................

Comment

Considering who the Bears played, this was the best or 2nd best defensive performance of the year.

You gotta believe that if they are all healthy that defense will take them pretty far.

However... As always, with the Bears, the problem is your quarterback.

Looking at likely playoff scenarios, you guys will go up against another strong defense in the wildcard game.

You gonna need SOME big drives from him and he just doesnt look ready.

Comment

NFC divisional out as someone here said. But who knows, if Rex Grossman can quarterback the Bears with a strong defense into the SB, Trubisky can do it. But he still needs more improving.

Comment

Super bowl champions

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                They were the only team to not allow points during the playoffs.

They gave up a few in the Super Bowl, but not much.

I was a Rams fan back then. I remember seeing Eric Dickerson getting crushed.
                Amazing stats! Literally ZERO points? I have to google that one.

Either way green K bro you made me happy!

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Considering who the Bears played, this was the best or 2nd best defensive performance of the year.

You gotta believe that if they are all healthy that defense will take them pretty far.

However... As always, with the Bears, the problem is your quarterback.

Looking at likely playoff scenarios, you guys will go up against another strong defense in the wildcard game.

You gonna need SOME big drives from him and he just doesnt look ready.
                  I just dont get why everyone keeps saying this when Trubinsky keeps giving it his all and goes hard each Sunday? Shoot he damn near runs the ball for a first down himself if he has no one open.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    NFC divisional out as someone here said. But who knows, if Rex Grossman can quarterback the Bears with a strong defense into the SB, Trubisky can do it. But he still needs more improving.
                    HA wish we still had a prime Urlacher as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Super bowl champions
                      Hell Yeah bro Green K! You put any money down yet? I wonder what the current odds are right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X