No announcement yet.

How about them BEARS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Bro I’m a niners fan for life ill keep it real I just want niners to get that #1 pick and since I live in LA I see all the ram games so I been peeping their weakness they can’t handle the pass rush and their defense on Peters side is sus as hell.

Chargers atw doe lol
    Man sup with the niners bro they need a total internal reconstruction or what? I haven't been following them close at all but they've been pretty consistent for a minute up until the last few years right?

Their stadium is pretty sweet tho we did an event up there like a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Man sup with the niners bro they need a total internal reconstruction or what? I haven't been following them close at all but they've been pretty consistent for a minute up until the last few years right?

Their stadium is pretty sweet tho we did an event up there like a year ago.
      Jimmy g tore his acl with him they would be a decent team they just need a linebacker and some better receivers and we will be back next season.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Jimmy g tore his acl with him they would be a decent team they just need a linebacker and some better receivers and we will be back next season.
        Also feel like we've given a few games away.
        I know Jimmy G is out, but we should not be where we are right now.

Comment

Happy for Jreck and the big Samoan dude from LA that reps them. Can't remember his name at the moment. Right Cross Pua, or some **** like that.

Always liked that organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Happy for Jreck and the big Samoan dude from LA that reps them. Can't remember his name at the moment. Right Cross Pua, or some **** like that.

Always liked that organization.
            so what you vote bro? can we win the super bowl?

Comment

I thought this was a thread about bears. Does anyone here eat bear meat? They look like dogs to me and I find it strange that Americans criticise Chinese for eating dog meat yet they love bear meat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                so what you vote bro? can we win the super bowl?
                Haven't watched the NFL all year.

From what I can gather though, is that they got a defense that can be dominint, but they are not too explosive at the skill positions. Young QB.

Sounds like a NFC divisional playoff game exit.

I've been wrong before, good luck.

Comment

I'm seeing people compare the Bears defense to the '85 Bears.

If it's close to that good, they got a great shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Haven't watched the NFL all year.

From what I can gather though, is that they got a defense that can be dominint, but they are not too explosive at the skill positions. Young QB.

Sounds like a NFC divisional playoff game exit.

I've been wrong before, good luck.
                    Thanks yeah bro a lot are hating on Trubinsky but he's young hungry and brings it all the time. Whats there to hate? He's only getting better and better with each game!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I'm seeing people compare the Bears defense to the '85 Bears.

If it's close to that good, they got a great shot.
                      Yeah I saw that too bro. Hicks and Mack are monsters but the 85 bears crushed everyone and wouldn't even let anyone score lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X