Collapse
No announcement yet.

When guys wear sleeveless shirts to the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said I wear a short sleeve and it's soaked when I'm done. Climate control doesn't do **** if you're really going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Are you mad that those roided out women prefer muscular men instead of your 110 pound hipster ass?
      I'm in terrific shape!

And I may be a male feminist, but to call me a hipster is frickin insulting, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        This is actually true. I know bunch of chicks who when they see a dudes got nice arms they get turned on.

When I'm at pool parties and im wearing either a tank top or shirtless its much much easier for me to land chicks verses a club where everyones wearing button shirts, jeans or a suit.

I think something about a guy and girl both being 1/2 naked makes it hell of lot easier to hook up or at least flirt.

But to the OP's point about being sleeve less at the gym. I usually just rock a t-shirt or jersey when I'm sweating it up at the gym. I dont wear anything nice or flossing to impress women. I actually dont wear anything I want getting nasty smelly dirty or whatever when working out.

I also dont like to dress up in general tho. I'd rather wear a tank top and board shorts and try to meet chicks at a bar on the beach rather than get dressed up in a suit and drop hundreds at a fancy club thats just me tho.
        Vegas pool parties is basically foreplay if you are in shape. Nice arms, a tan, & bright white teeth is an easy score.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I see these IG fitness wannabes at the gym rocking sleeveless hoodies.

They'll have the hood on while puttin' up 1 plate each side on the bench while their homies are shooting videos of them. #gains #sunsoutgunsout

photo 38C23B30-8C4F-4283-9FDF-568704889D31_zps5udauczq.jpg

i have 3 of those...for winter

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i have 3 of those...for winter
            #unfriended

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Are you mad that those roided out women prefer muscular men instead of your 110 pound hipster ass?
              That turned me on

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

oh shut up and just take my picture already

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Vegas pool parties is basically foreplay if you are in shape. Nice arms, a tan, & bright white teeth is an easy score.
                  Green Karma bro!

All Day fam! When the fellas wanna roll to Vegas Im like what pool parties we hitting I dont even bother with the night clubs anymore. I hate to dress up, hate painful dress shoes and collared shirts and all that BS!

But yeah its insane like the type of game and action you can pull at the Vegas pool parties by wearing the right gear.

You got some clean tank top, board shorts, the right sunglasses on and like you said in decent shape and these 1/2 naked slats be all up on you!

I was just posing up against the bar looking at the slats twerking in the pool then this bad brunette with big booty just starts twerking her booty all up on me and said its about time you came and talked to me im like that aint even a pick up line she just started grinding her booty against my junk. lol Then she's like am I gonna see you later tonight? (in my head I was like yeah unless one of them badder batches from the pool doesn't come up here and do the same thing to me!) LMAO

Like I literally dont think there is another easier place to get laid or at least get play than a Vegas pool party. Like bad chicks in bikinis start making you feel them up right there in the middle of the pool party in front of everyone lol. its almost like all the hottest girls at the pool have to go and twerk up against some random new dude or they not allowed to enter the pool party.

Then this even hotter Latina comes by and just grabs my junk in front of everyone and says dont ignore me like WTF? Then she just walks away!

I didnt wanna push my luck with the brunette and go after the Latina so I just waited it out until the brunette left the party first(but obviously got her #) lol.

Put it this way bro. The next big fight we roll to Vegas for we just gonna stay at the pool party until the co-main event starts lol.

Whats your fav pool party by the way? I'd say for me its Wet Republic, Marquee and XS. The thing I dont like about XS is sometimes it gets way too crowded and their lines are insane to get in and they charge the most.

Also most of the chicks dont stay by Encore they all by Mandalay so its like you meet this baddie all the way by the encore but her rooms all the way back at mandalay.

so the smart move would be to get a room by Cosmo and try to hook up with the baddies at marquee and bring them back to your room up in Cosmo.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    That's hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

I'm completely out of the loop. I haven't worked out at a gym in years. Thankfully I've got a pretty nice setup at home.
                    Honestly the friends I know who got a good gym in their home or garage are the most fit. Even when its raining they got the cardio machines and weights rocking in their garage.

One of my neighbors this Armenian dude is like ripped as hell and works out 24/7 his wife used to be hot but soon as she had her kid she looks chubby. If he made her work out with him she'd be fine again but she dont work out at all she even said to me and my lady how do you guys jog every day? We like yo your husband got a killer gym in your garage and he's shredded why dont u just work out too in your garage?

Comment

I wear sleeveless shirts everywhere, even when I go to church.

I never even post here unless I got my sleeveless on, it puts me in warrior mode for my e-battles.

Comment

Working...
                      X