No announcement yet.

When guys wear sleeveless shirts to the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When guys wear sleeveless shirts to the gym

Those places are temperature controlled, you clowns.

Are you really that insecure that showing off your "guns" somehow boosts your self esteem?

Do you think women will be like "oh your arms are so strong, please have sex with me, you alpha male!"

Dumb sluts love big arms. It's been like this since beginning of time.

I threw that power lifting **** out the window, i still hit every body part, but my main focus is only shoulders are arms.

Of course it doesn't matter if your fat or ugly, but if you got a decent face and can lean out, shoulders and arms is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Dumb sluts love big arms. It's been like this since beginning of time.

I threw that power lifting **** out the window, i still hit every body part, but my main focus is only shoulders are arms.

Of course it doesn't matter if your fat or ugly, but if you got a decent face and can lean out, shoulders and arms is all you need.
      This is actually true. I know bunch of chicks who when they see a dudes got nice arms they get turned on.

When I'm at pool parties and im wearing either a tank top or shirtless its much much easier for me to land chicks verses a club where everyones wearing button shirts, jeans or a suit.

I think something about a guy and girl both being 1/2 naked makes it hell of lot easier to hook up or at least flirt.

But to the OP's point about being sleeve less at the gym. I usually just rock a t-shirt or jersey when I'm sweating it up at the gym. I dont wear anything nice or flossing to impress women. I actually dont wear anything I want getting nasty smelly dirty or whatever when working out.

I also dont like to dress up in general tho. I'd rather wear a tank top and board shorts and try to meet chicks at a bar on the beach rather than get dressed up in a suit and drop hundreds at a fancy club thats just me tho.

Comment

sleeveless?

i only wear my boxers when im at the gym

Comment

Are you mad that those roided out women prefer muscular men instead of your 110 pound hipster ass?

Comment

Lol women always ask to feel the arms.
            I've never been that guy to wear a tank or sleeveless unless I'm playing b-ball.

Big arms look better in a t shirt anyway. Makes my arms looks bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Those places are temperature controlled, you clowns.

Are you really that insecure that showing off your "guns" somehow boosts your self esteem?

Do you think women will be like "oh your arms are so strong, please have sex with me, you alpha male!"
              Don't be jealous because you have little scrawny arms bro. You should just wear something that shows off your best features. Maybe some assless chaps or something. 🤔

Comment

I see these IG fitness wannabes at the gym rocking sleeveless hoodies.

They'll have the hood on while puttin' up 1 plate each side on the bench while their homies are shooting videos of them. #gains #sunsoutgunsout

photo 38C23B30-8C4F-4283-9FDF-568704889D31_zps5udauczq.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

They'll have the hood on while puttin' up 1 plate each side on the bench while their homies are shooting videos of them. #gains #sunsoutgunsout

That's hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

I'm completely out of the loop. I haven't worked out at a gym in years. Thankfully I've got a pretty nice setup at home.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

I see guys in my gym that look like they've never worked out wearing the T back tanks. It's good for a laugh. But hey if they think it makes em look good play on player.

Comment

Working...
                    X