No announcement yet.

The ignore list is such a wonderful feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    I got it....... goodbye Siablo..... what a ****ing melt.
    Stay chilly, my Scottish brother.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I started to use it but took everyone off. I dont see the point really. Its good to have debate and I can also just ignore a troll myself without a ignore feature.

We are so soft these days. I dont need more rules, I can decide myself without trying to poke someone in the eye by putting them on ignore. Kind of grade school kind of deal.
      You aint gotta lie, Craig. You aint gotta lie

Keep it real. Some of yall just afraid to get the bullshlt you say ripped through.
      Last edited by travestyny; 09-20-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
        can't belive in my 10 years here i've never used it before

All the idiot trolls who you will never get a sensible discussion out of can be eliminated one by one

it's great!
        - -When U gonna ignore U?

Sweet justice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I started to use it but took everyone off. I dont see the point really. Its good to have debate and I can also just ignore a troll myself without a ignore feature.

We are so soft these days. I dont need more rules, I can decide myself without trying to poke someone in the eye by putting them on ignore. Kind of grade school kind of deal.
          We sure are.

Comment

Ignore list is a puss move. I hate a lot of you fscks but I'll still read your posts and either ignore them or speak my part. It's all entertainment in the end.

HitmanTommy and B.UTLER got me on their list I know, at least a couple others too..

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              I got it....... goodbye Siablo..... what a ****ing melt.
              Your Notifications thanks you.

Now he may start gumming up your Visitor Messages as he did me. (He hit mine like mad. His tantrum was epic. )

If he does that, let me know and I'll refresh my memory and tell you the step you have to take to bar him from that.

You're experience here will get much better, trust me. You'll probably start using it more, as he isn't the only base troll here. He is one of the worst, though.

Comment

I guess thats one way to keep only listening to your biased side....

I flip flop and be REAL 100%. Sometimes ppl hate it and other times they don't.

I've been on a site calling someone crazy and two minutes the next on another article GREAT POST!

If I get on an ignore list, cool. That tells me I'm wasting my time also because your head is up your ass no matter what anyone says...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  We sure are.
                  like this idiot! I thought we had jack sht in common and then I see him talking about the BILLS??? Then I calmed down a lil....

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You aint gotta lie, Craig. You aint gotta lie

Keep it real. Some of yall just afraid to get the bullshlt you say ripped through.
                    That's exactly what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      like this idiot! I thought we had jack sht in common and then I see him talking about the BILLS??? Then I calmed down a lil....
                      What?
                      What you know about dem Bills?

Comment

Working...
                      X