The ignore list is such a wonderful feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ignore list is such a wonderful feature

can't belive in my 10 years here i've never used it before

All the idiot trolls who you will never get a sensible discussion out of can be eliminated one by one

it's great!

I've been tempted to use it but I just continue to scroll through and not read posts from some people. The problem with that though is that I don't remember all their names so I end up reading some ******ed stuff from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I've been tempted to use it but I just continue to scroll through and not read posts from some people. The problem with that though is that I don't remember all their names so I end up reading some ******ed stuff from time to time
      LOL right.

Some of these mfers legit have zero redeeming qualities as posters. Its quite an amazing feat for one not to have a quality opinion, an interesting opinion, a quality stance, a quality joke, a joke so bad its funny or some sorta sh^t that would make you 1 outta 10 enjoy a thing someone said, but there are so many -EV mfers out there its kinda embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL right.

Some of these mfers legit have zero redeeming qualities as posters. Its quite an amazing feat for one not to have a quality opinion, an interesting opinion, a quality stance, a quality joke, a joke so bad its funny or some sorta sh^t that would make you 1 outta 10 enjoy a thing someone said, but there are so many -EV mfers out there its kinda embarrassing.
        Well said, and that's why I've been leaning more towards using the feature. There are tons who add absolutely nothing to a discussion and just say the same thing about a fighter they don't like. Even in threads that have nothing to do about that fighter they'll bring him up and I see it and think "Man why did I read his garbage post?" If I had them on ignore i'd never have to see it. that feature is sounding better the more I type

Comment

tbh i dont really like it, i found some posters had me on ignore and i dont even recognise them. and i do find it weird that it used againts me since my post quota is like 3 posts/week and most of them are vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL right.

Why'd you put my hombre -MEGA-. on ignore tho

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-30-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I've never used it and I've had more stalkers than I can count. Thing is though, most of my threads are filled with nothing but buffoonery so I guess I can't complain.

Comment

Yup, I got some faggies on that iggy list.

Comment

I started to use it but took everyone off. I dont see the point really. Its good to have debate and I can also just ignore a troll myself without a ignore feature.

We are so soft these days. I dont need more rules, I can decide myself without trying to poke someone in the eye by putting them on ignore. Kind of grade school kind of deal.

Comment

Meh I don’t know earl tbh I’ve never used it or plan on even if you have/encounter you’re fair share of jack asses on here I just argue it out or give them shit back and just leave it at that. Even if some one annoys me I just leave it at that life’s too short but if they carry on and my shit talk back don’t work I just rip a line off endless rotten farts which sooner or later eventually gets them to fuck off as the toxic smell becomes unbearable for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X