Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you busters are on AZTLAN, but you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Your first words to me was asking to explain it. Myb reply was to Larry. He got it. You didn't. What's understood don't need to be explained
      Saying what does that even mean is a rhetorical question, I wrote the real question in the second part of my comment about immigration, which you conveniently ignored.

Sounds to me like you'd support anyone coming over here illegally if it meant displacing the white man. The irony is as soon as those people displace the white man they'll hate you twice as much as the white man.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I ask because I see posters so strong on boarder protection...None of us are from here period unless you are a Native American..All of our family hermitage came here some type of way and most were not documented in some legal order. Hell this entire country began under illegally manners and the very same people(Hispanics) we are trying to keep out are the rightful owners of this damn country...Lets take a look at an old map

This is on par with your Broner being the next fighter of the decade thread... smh.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          You're so stupid you believe having strong borders means being against immigration. You must be black or hispanic. Very low iq groups of people.
          this type of thinking is the problem with America

Comment

My native half is from Michigan. I’d say I have a pretty strong right to be here. Got lucky I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              If you don't have an ancestor on the Dawes Roll, you can't be Cherokee.
              Pretty sure that joke flew right over your head

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I’m not worried about whites being minorities in a couple of decades. America’s glory years are well behind us already. I can promise you this, it won’t look like Wakanda in 30 years.

Infertility isn’t the problem. Millennial men and women just don’t want kids today. They want to explore, travel, and live their lives free of shackles and commitment. The 13%ers can breed all they want, but if they are born into the current culture of vicitmhood, entitlement and abondonement you will be crying about those oppresssive Asians who are running the show.
                It's been said that the 21st century will be the Asian century. A very rapidly industrializing China that's growing in power and influence, with countries like Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam are also rapidly industrializing and nations like Taiwan, S. Korea, Japan already leads the pack in development.

It's not just the glory days of America long past, but also for many Western European nations. But no question, America is rapidly declining.

You can thank LBJ's 1965 Immigration act that allowed a bunch of 3rd worlders into the US uncontrolled, then add in illegal immigration at anywhere between 2-3 million per year with around 500,000 births of their illegal children sucking up resources and taking space, you have a recipe for a rapidly declining America.

Someone will bring up about the poor European immigrants in the 18th-mid 20th century. Well before with the poor Irish, Italians, Greeks, and other various poor European immigrants it was strictly controlled. Now America's borders is a free for all to anyone to come here.

GhostofDempsey, you should take a look at the various data out there about just legal immigration, where the new immigrants are mostly on welfare, with the exception of the Asian immigrant groups that surprisingly is just like their Asian-American counterparts that are hardly on the government dole.

I don't mind immigration, but it has to be strictly legal and the legal ones better work and contribute.

Comment

My family hales from Califas and Tejas.

From the time it was part of Mexico.

My family never moved. The land boundaries changed and governments changed.

The only outsider in my Family migrated from Spain to Mexico. He was not happy in Mexico, he than migrated to Texas. Once in Texas he married my great great grandmother who was a Mescalero Indian.

They had a son, my great grandfather who moved Coachella Valley California for work. He married my grandmother, who's family had been in California since it was ruled by Spain.

So Spain, Mexico, The US or the French.

We never moved!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I’m not worried about whites being minorities in a couple of decades. America’s glory years are well behind us already. I can promise you this, it won’t look like Wakanda in 30 years.

Infertility isn’t the problem. Millennial men and women just don’t want kids today. They want to explore, travel, and live their lives free of shackles and commitment. The 13%ers can breed all they want, but if they are born into the current culture of vicitmhood, entitlement and abondonement you will be crying about those oppresssive Asians who are running the show.
                    The Blacks aint breeding that much either. The Hispanics are the one who will be breeding to save all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Just how much do you think I make a year for you to be making such insulting remarks?
                      Tell me how much you make.

I wasn't referring to salary though. I was referring to vision and critical thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X