Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Go to Russia if you don't like America's rules.

The population is aging and needs younger blood and you selfish Americans aren't have enough children.

Japan has the same problem and they are beginning to loosen their immigration laws.
    Selfish Americans....because we don’t squeeze out a bunch of offspring we can’t feed because we are unable to control our libido? We should become Somalia for the sake of breeding and crying for handouts. Get that rape situation under control down in Jamaica so that the “good Americans” might keep their money flowing down your way.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Selfish Americans....because we don’t squeeze out a bunch of offspring we can’t feed because we are unable to control our libido? We should become Somalia for the sake of breeding and crying for handouts. Get that rape situation under control down in Jamaica so that the “good Americans” might keep their money flowing down your way.
      Somalia doesn't have the need for more births.

America does though. Your population is againg. You need more working young to contribute to the social security to take care of the aging. Japan has that problem and has been loosening it's immigration policy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If Jamaica were American property, I'd stay there too if I were you, you guys have one of the most favorable climates on the planet. I'd come to the USA to make a couple of bills and then head home to relax, that's pretty much what most Puerto Ricans do. You'd also definitely get a boost in American investment, towns of affluence would sprout throughout all of Jamaica, particularly on the beach lines.
        It gotta be responsible development. No heavy polluting industries. Most Jamaicans who live in US, Canada, and UK come back and build massive homes but they come back with a naive and very trusting attitude that gets them robbed and killed easily.

On another note, if I came to America and had to work on your level or below you, that would be under-employwent and I would just return home. Based on my interactions with you on here, my employment would have to be above yours.

Comment

Somalia doesn't have the need for more births.

America does though. Your population is againg. You need more working young to contribute to the social security to take care of the aging. Japan has that problem and has been loosening it's immigration policy.
          Well, if we keep pushing out kids we can’t feed or who can’t afford an education we end up like Somalia.

Japan can control their immigration much easier, they don’t have a border connected to a third world conduit of illegal immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Well, if we keep pushing out kids we can’t feed or who can’t afford an education we end up like Somalia.

Japan can control their immigration much easier, they don’t have a border connected to a third world conduit of illegal immigrants.
            Y'all aint anywhere close to that.

First, as a workforce ages, it becomes less productive. Economists aren't sure why, but a recent study found that a 10 percent increase in the fraction of the population ages 60+ "decreases the growth rate of GDP per capita by 5.5 percent.” Slowing productivity growth will be particularly challenging because as the country gets older, a larger share of the native born population will be retired. Medicare, Social Security, and other programs for the elderly require lots of tax income from a large and vibrant working force
            This speaks directly to a second-order effect of an aging country, which is the diversification of the workforce. In 2015, the majority of children born in the U.S. were non-white. By 2035, immigration will add twice as many people as natural births and deaths to the population. By the time today’s toddlers are in their 30s, white workers will be a minority of the labor force.
            You just gotta deal with the part in bold, Ghost.

Also.
            Men’s sperm have been decreasing in number and getting worse at swimming for some time now—and, at least in the United States and Europe, new research says it’s getting worse. A pair of new studies unveiled this week at the Scientific Congress of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) in Denver suggest that American and European men’s sperm count and sperm motility—that is, the “swimming” ability of sperm cells—have declined in the past decade, which follows a similar, broader trend observed by many scientists over the past few decades.
            https://www.theatlantic.com/family/a...o-fall/572794/

You guys are facing an infertility problem. So it is up to us developing nation men to breed and produce more off-spring for the human race to carry on. So even if you guys tried to have children some of y'all would be unable to because of infertility.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              When's your cutoff, Larry? 1,000 years ago? 10,000?
              Even those "Native Americans" came from somewhere else.

Genetic evidence (USR1, USR2) evidences strong commonality between all Native Americans (even down to South America) and East Asians, and the archaeological record for the latter goes back much, much farther.
              Russia owned Alaska and sold it to the US, similar to how Mexico sold the southwest. but we don't hear any salt from the Russians. Mexico did very little with the land and very few of them actually lived there at the time it was sold. but now since the getting is good, they want to hop the border and claim it back.

truth is most countries today are founded on conquered land. but America seems to be a punching bag for these open border morons. you won't hear these people advocating for open borders anywhere else. mainly because it's black and brown people taking land from other black and brown people. there's no racist element to exploit against whites.
              Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Y'all aint anywhere close to that.

You just gotta deal with the part in bold, Ghost.

Also.

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/a...o-fall/572794/

You guys are facing an infertility problem. So it is up to us developing nation men to breed and produce more off-spring for the human race to carry on. So even if you guys tried to have children some of y'all would be unable to because of infertility.
                I’m not worried about whites being minorities in a couple of decades. America’s glory years are well behind us already. I can promise you this, it won’t look like Wakanda in 30 years.

Infertility isn’t the problem. Millennial men and women just don’t want kids today. They want to explore, travel, and live their lives free of shackles and commitment. The 13%ers can breed all they want, but if they are born into the current culture of vicitmhood, entitlement and abondonement you will be crying about those oppresssive Asians who are running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Ok Jim. Move it along. The world doesn't revolve around ya'll and everything that's said doesn't have to be explained to ya'll satisfaction.
                  Lol, aint nobody asking you to explain anything. You got quite the inferiority complex, take your hate down of the white man just a notch, not every single one of us is looking to take you down, quite the opposite.

Comment

It gotta be responsible development. No heavy polluting industries. Most Jamaicans who live in US, Canada, and UK come back and build massive homes but they come back with a naive and very trusting attitude that gets them robbed and killed easily.

On another note, if I came to America and had to work on your level or below you, that would be under-employwent and I would just return home. Based on my interactions with you on here, my employment would have to be above yours.

Just how much do you think I make a year for you to be making such insulting remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Lol, aint nobody asking you to explain anything. You got quite the inferiority complex, take your hate down of the white man just a notch, not every single one of us is looking to take you down, quite the opposite.
                      Your first words to me was asking to explain it. Myb reply was to Larry. He got it. You didn't. What's understood don't need to be explained

Comment

Working...
                      X