No announcement yet.

I'm now an adopter of donkey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now an adopter of donkey.

So I'm sitting there watching tele like, all of a sudden I'm greeted by melancholic music and so begins the tragic plight of "peter" the donkey.

Immediately I am overcome by anger and dismay, at the sight of donkeys in the middle east being worked to the point of collapse no water, overloaded with heavy cargo. So much pain and stress I could see it in they're eyes. Shocking really very disturbing.

I picked up the phone and spoke to a lovely lady called janet, I enquired What can I do to help? To which she replied well sir you donate three pounds a week and adopt a donkey you will receive regular updates and are able to meet your donkey as you wish..

Sign me up I replied after a sip of refreshing mineral water... Whats his name the donkey? Peter replied janet...

Afterthoughts -
    I may visit him but i've never heard of Sudan before is it a holiday destination by any chance?

Three pounds of what? Three pounds of Shït?

Anyways, Sudan sounds lovely ! its a dream destination of sorts a must visit if you want to have a blast..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Three pounds of what? Three pounds of Shït?

Anyways, Sudan sounds lovely ! its a dream destination of sorts a must visit if you want to have a blast..
      £3 a week lol so £12 a month I spend £5 a week on coffee so its worth doing something good also. I may check out this sudan I just thought it was a word americans use to describe a car.

Comment

Sudan? Cool. Lemme know if you run into Abdullah The Butcher.

Comment

I donate to a lot of animal welfare charities, some of which are pretty unique, but I've never heard of the donkey issue.
          Anyhow, good on ya.

Comment

Originally posted by DonLogan View Post
            So I'm sitting there watching tele like, all of a sudden I'm greeted by melancholic music and so begins the tragic plight of "peter" the donkey.

Immediately I am overcome by anger and dismay, at the sight of donkeys in the middle east being worked to the point of collapse no water, overloaded with heavy cargo. So much pain and stress I could see it in they're eyes. Shocking really very disturbing.

I picked up the phone and spoke to a lovely lady called janet, I enquired What can I do to help? To which she replied well sir you donate three pounds a week and adopt a donkey you will receive regular updates and are able to meet your donkey as you wish..

Sign me up I replied after a sip of refreshing mineral water... Whats his name the donkey? Peter replied janet...

Afterthoughts -
            I may visit him but i've never heard of Sudan before is it a holiday destination by any chance?
            You're doing good work, buddy. Good for you!

Comment

If your not trolling good for you but theirs alot of humans that need donations before a donkey.

Comment

1. Donkeys are ace. Even though one bolted when I was riding it whilst dressed as Dick Turpin.

2. Pretty sure the Sudan couldn’t be classed as a holiday destination; they’re barely out of a religious civil war, they are governed by Sharia Law and the whole place is more desert than anything else. Wouldn’t be my African destination of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by DonLogan View Post

Afterthoughts -

How big is the donkey's dong?

I'm sure he has a bbc, being from Sudan.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    How big is the donkey's dong?

I'm sure he has a bbc, being from Sudan.
                    They should have called the animal Dongkey considering the way its hung.

Comment

Working...
                    X