300K Anchor Babies Born Each Year in U.S.--Exceeding Birth Rates in 48 States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Lol...i hate to tell you guys this because your brains may not handle it but I'm one of those babies. My mother was in the US illegally at the time of my birth. Where you chumps going to send me? Buy me a ticket....
      Was your dad legal? Peace out mfer if not if I was President. You could still post here from whatever sh^t hole country you'd have to live in doe.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
        Put them all on a boat and then put a giant anchor thru the hull and let them all sink.
        You need a hug....by a tranny who you think is a girl just to make you feel weird when you feel her boner growing.

Comment

Million-strong colonial invasions are oppressed refugees bro. Unless you're too pretty then it's a colonial invasion.

Rural blue collar 25k/yr people hold all the privileged power and are cruel oppressors.

So what if my public school teacher has blue hair @ age 40, doesn't mean he's dumb.
          Last edited by ////; 11-05-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Was your dad legal? Peace out mfer if not if I was President. You could still post here from whatever sh^t hole country you'd have to live in doe.
            My old man was legal....madre mia was not.

I'd have to go to Calabria....where it is very beautiful. I'm sure I could get internet service there.

Comment

My old man was legal....madre mia was not.

I'd have to go to Calabria....where it is very beautiful. I'm sure I could get internet service there.
              You'd be good in my America then. I just think its f#cked up when two illegal people have a kid & the kid is somehow legal. That don't make no kind of sense to me.

Comment

How many were Chinese, according to reports?
                I remember reading that the Asians were responsible for around 10% of illegals, the vast majority were Latino, the numbers were around 80% Latino, 10% Asian, and the last 10% were around the world.

While the Chinese with their birthrate tourism surely helps with the problem, and still needs to be stopped, the vast majority are coming from south of the border.

Whatever it is, it surely needs to be stopped. Immigration without consent, is an invasion.

Comment

Lol...i hate to tell you guys this because your brains may not handle it but I'm one of those babies. My mother was in the US illegally at the time of my birth. Where you chumps going to send me? Buy me a ticket....
                  Was your dad a legal citizen?

If not, I'd be happy with seeing you go tbh. I mean you admit and you're smug about it.

Hard to have any sympathy for your plight.

And you call us brain dead.

Wow.

You really lost all my respect...friendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Was your dad a legal citizen?

If not, I'd be happy with seeing you go tbh. I mean you admit and you're smug about it.

Hard to have any sympathy for your plight.

And you call us brain dead.

Wow.

You really lost all my respect...friendo.
                    My father was legal. He wasn't very smug but I guess I am. Siablo14 says I'm snotty. So I'm smugly snotty I guess.

And I didn't call you guys brain dead FFS. Amigo.

Comment

If your father was legal then that is fine, and actually how legality and citizenship have been determined for millennia.

Comment

Working...
                      X