Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump admin, alleging "abuse" of "constitutional rights".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    REd - when did I do that? I bet you are misinterpreting.

Don't deflect though. You know what the Lord says about helping the poor and needy so why aren't you following God's command?

But that's it though. Most people who think they are Christians are not though.

Yeah and he also says to respect a countries laws and rules, he also wouldn't look kindly on you threatening people with violence.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Yeah and he also says to respect a countries laws and rules, he also wouldn't look kindly on you threatening people with violence.
      And I don't mind if you don't mind

And I don't shine if you don't shine

Can you read my mind?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        US Sovereignty can not be claimed on foreign grounds, by foreign nationals!

Nice try Ambulance chasers!
        What don't you get!

Comment

You need to stop calling yourself a Christian because he should have been He.

Also the sentence in red is another example of you lying and:

Proverbs 19:9

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
          Think on these things!!!

Comment

Obviously its the lawyers/firm that is pushing this lawsuit that has something to gain. The folks in the caravan probably have no idea what the hell is even going on.
            Liberal Jews...... trying to create case law.... idiots....

Comment

[IMG]44778758_10156843347963086_3935551367380205568_n[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X