Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump admin, alleging "abuse" of "constitutional rights".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of these people could enrich this country by landing 80k/yr jobs as local government "diversity directors". The alphas of the welfare recipient world. Do not doubt them.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Do you know why? It seems you don't. Obviously when I'm asking for a doctrinal teaching, and you give me something historical. Seriously, looking at that Christian vs Muslim terrorist thread, it seems like you side with the Muslims, and claim the Bible teaches to kill nonbelievers.

Someone like you claiming to be a Christian can be very dangerous for someone new in the Word
      Just like the Christians got sensible and reasonable, one day the Muslims will get their own New Testament too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Just like the Christians got sensible and reasonable, one day the Muslims will get their own New Testament too.
        Does the Qur'an have such prophecies of a Messiah? The OT is littered with prophecies and typifications of the Christ

Comment

Does the Qur'an have such prophecies of a Messiah? The OT is littered with prophecies and typifications of the Christ
          Abracada is a Muslim, hopefully he will answer this question.

Comment

Abracada is a Muslim, hopefully he will answer this question.
            Shouldn't you just read it for yourself and interpret, like you think you should do with the Bible? I mean, you dont want him to interject his personal opinion on the matter, do you?

Just like abracada should be classified as more an expert on the Qur'an, that can guide you and show you, so should your pastor or teacher be able to guide you through the Bible.

Comment

Shouldn't you just read it for yourself and interpret, like you think you should do with the Bible? I mean, you dont want him to interject his personal opinion on the matter, do you?

Just like abracada should be classified as more an expert on the Qur'an, that can guide you and show you, so should your pastor or teacher be able to guide you through the Bible.
              I have read the bible, I haven't read the Koran. Maybe I will get on it.

Comment

I have read the bible, I haven't read the Koran. Maybe I will get on it.
                I read an anatomy book, but that doesn't make me a surgeon. I read a law book, but that doesn't make me a lawyer.

If you treat the Bible like something you can just pick up, read once, and be a master of, you're going to be a stumbling block to yourself and others

Comment

I read an anatomy book, but that doesn't make me a surgeon. I read a law book, but that doesn't make me a lawyer.

If you treat the Bible like something you can just pick up, read once, and be a master of, you're going to be a stumbling block to yourself and others
                  Surgeon has to deal with actual surgery and operating on the body.

There have been non-lawyer who were able to properly defend themselves.

The Bible is God's words and commands and presented it in a way that everyone can understand.

Comment

Surgeon has to deal with actual surgery and operating on the body.

There have been non-lawyer who were able to properly defend themselves.

The Bible is God's words and commands and presented it in a way that everyone can understand.
                    No, its not! What on earth is giving you that idea? Read 1Cor 3, where Paul is calling them babes in Christ that need to be fed with milk, rather than meat. Read I believe it's 1Pet 2, where this is reiterated. Read Hebrews 5, where Paul admonishes the Jewish Christians, saying they should be teachers, but are dull of hearing and come like those needing milk, instead of strong meat. There's a reason that teacher is one of the five fold ministry.

One of the main reasons for assembly is so that the teachers can teach the masses.

The Bible is not kindergarten level reading

Comment

No, its not! What on earth is giving you that idea? Read 1Cor 3, where Paul is calling them babes in Christ that need to be fed with milk, rather than meat. Read I believe it's 1Pet 2, where this is reiterated. Read Hebrews 5, where Paul admonishes the Jewish Christians, saying they should be teachers, but are dull of hearing and come like those needing milk, instead of strong meat. There's a reason that teacher is one of the five fold ministry.

One of the main reasons for assembly is so that the teachers can teach the masses.

The Bible is not kindergarten level reading
                      Was the Bible widely available back then like it is now?

I don't think so hence the reason for assembly.

It's widely available now and in easily understandable form. All God's doing and praise Him for that because others will twist his words to suit their selfish means. Remember the warning to be wary of false prophets.

Comment

Working...
                      X