Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump admin, alleging "abuse" of "constitutional rights".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Even when I am that, I am still more Christian than some on here.

JimRaynor?
    DoubleLeftH00k?

Those guys think they are Christians but are spitting in God's face.
    There's also an important part in the bible about not judging others, and some such silly nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      There's also an important part in the bible about not judging others, and some such silly nonsense...
      Red - Hold up! You aren't a Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Yes, there is. Your pastor or (more Biblically accurate) teacher has studied the Bible and can guide you to the verses in question. This is no different than sending a child to school. Teachers learn so they can teach.

Just like your misunderstanding the OT. A teacher or pastor can sit down with you and show you the verses of that show we aren't bound by the OT law anymore.

I honestly feel like youre just a troll, and not a Christian at all
        I don't need any teacher. I have studied the Bible. If you let another human teach you, they will pass on their own bias/interpretation. Read and digest on your own.

Comment

Red - Hold up! You aren't a Christian?
          You missed the sarcasm completely.

You claim Christian views, but all you do is judge others.

Not wanting a caravan comprised partially of criminals and those that are fleeing arrest warrants, to just waltz into the country is not refusing to help others.

Real help would be to work with their country's government, set up economic and trade deals that will boom their economy and enhance the lives of all the people in that country.

Refusing to give a handout is not against God's will.

Comment

You missed the sarcasm completely.

You claim Christian views, but all you do is judge others.

Not wanting a caravan comprised partially of criminals and those that are fleeing arrest warrants, to just waltz into the country is not refusing to help others.

Real help would be to work with their country's government, set up economic and trade deals that will boom their economy and enhance the lives of all the people in that country.

Refusing to give a handout is not against God's will.
            For the time they are needy and destitute. You can send them back after you do all those things but now requires helping the poor and needy.

I had to ask you because you refer to send parts of the Bible as silly nonsense.

Comment

I don't need any teacher. I have studied the Bible. If you let another human teach you, they will pass on their own bias/interpretation. Read and digest on your own.
              I'm just trying to help you avoid questions like you had last week. I referenced giants (I believe Genesis 6) and Goliath of Gath (either the book of Samuel or Judges) and you asked for citation. The fact that you cited "go kill the Amelekites" as a modern day command shows your lack of grasp of the Bible.

Seek a teacher. Just like you seek a doctor for your body, a mechanic for your car, a plumber for your pipes. You should seek the advice of someone who has studied the Bible longer than you.

Comment

For the time they are needy and destitute. You can send them back after you do all those things but now requires helping the poor and needy.

I had to ask you because you refer to send parts of the Bible as silly nonsense.
                Yes that was sarcasm.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy of calling others bad Christians because they said something you don't agree with, while you yourself did nothing but judge them.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I'm just trying to help you avoid questions like you had last week. I referenced giants (I believe Genesis 6) and Goliath of Gath (either the book of Samuel or Judges) and you asked for citation. The fact that you cited "go kill the Amelekites" as a modern day command shows your lack of grasp of the Bible.

Seek a teacher. Just like you seek a doctor for your body, a mechanic for your car, a plumber for your pipes. You should seek the advice of someone who has studied the Bible longer than you.
                  I cited that to show you that God has sanctioned terrible acts of cruelty because you were acting like God never got down and dirty but God sanctioning cruelty is littered throughout the Bible.

Comment

Yes that was sarcasm.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy of calling others bad Christians because they said something you don't agree with, while you yourself did nothing but judge them.
                    Yeah but at the same only God can judge me. I will see what his judgement for me will be at the end of the life.

Comment

I cited that to show you that God has sanctioned terrible acts of cruelty because you were acting like God never got down and dirty but God sanctioning cruelty is littered throughout the Bible.
                      Do you know why? It seems you don't. Obviously when I'm asking for a doctrinal teaching, and you give me something historical. Seriously, looking at that Christian vs Muslim terrorist thread, it seems like you side with the Muslims, and claim the Bible teaches to kill nonbelievers.

Someone like you claiming to be a Christian can be very dangerous for someone new in the Word

Comment

Working...
                      X