Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote...

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott responds:

Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

The Texas Democratic Party asked non-citizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,” according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation alerted district attorneys and the federal Justice Department to the pre-checked applications, and also included a signed affidavit from a man who said some of his relatives, who aren’t citizens, received the mailing.

“This is how the Texas Democratic Party is inviting foreign influence in an election in a federal election cycle,” said Logan Churchwell, spokesman for the PILF, a group that’s made its mark policing states’ voter registration practices.

The Texas secretary of state’s office said it, too, had gotten complaints both from immigrants and from relatives of dead people who said they got mailings asking them to register.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott vowed to investigate.

[.....]
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...register-vote/

Is sending out a mass mailing to random people illegal just cuz of a checkmark??? I wouldn't think so. Seems like something easily explained to be a not so "evil" or "corrupt" a thing.

Is the only thing keeping non-citizens from voting a checkmark??? I'd hope not. There are more problems than checkmarks if thats true.

And if a non-citizen fills this out can he just get registered to vote??? I'd hope not. If he could that would seem to be the biggest problem.

Randomly I wish they'd just send forms out to all citizens in America to vote. As a person who hates how sh^t works now where I gotta vote for some idiot to represent me vs just having some app where I can vote on sh^t as I see fit myself I don't support the current method of randomly asking people in public to register to vote. Leave me alone with all your pushy bs & asking me to help you with some imaginary quota you got.

But if this is a problem it wouldn't surprise me. The D's suck at the game of politics. The D's need to be watching how the R's play the politics game & specifically how they all live or die together. If there is something going on in politics the R's seem to all have similar talking points. D's on the other hand are all over the place, like real people, but its counterproductive in politics to be an original thinker when group think wins the day. Whenever a D guy says something every D guy should mimic it like the R's do. That alone would help out the D's greatly politically & more importantly with getting sh^t done. These D mfers don't even understand the meta game with this sh^t. D's like herding mfing cats with their goofy asses.

Comment

Nobody should be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Nobody should be surprised
        What an era...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          What an era...
          It truly is remarkable. You see how much more pathetic people get by the day and it gets to a point where you just expect it

Comment

This is what happens when a bunch of California radicals invade your state. Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, all being overrun by the Californians being priced out of their own state. Crazy part is, they did it to themselves and now they are doing it again.

Comment

I don’t recall a requirement in the constitution of citizenship to vote. It’s been 15 years since I read it though. I do however recall that the constitution applies too “all people” not just citizens...

If it’s me, if your a resident and are taxes you get to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Is sending out a mass mailing to random people illegal just cuz of a checkmark??? I wouldn't think so. Seems like something easily explained to be a not so "evil" or "corrupt" a thing.

Is the only thing keeping non-citizens from voting a checkmark??? I'd hope not. There are more problems than checkmarks if thats true.

And if a non-citizen fills this out can he just get registered to vote??? I'd hope not. If he could that would seem to be the biggest problem.

Randomly I wish they'd just send forms out to all citizens in America to vote. As a person who hates how sh^t works now where I gotta vote for some idiot to represent me vs just having some app where I can vote on sh^t as I see fit myself I don't support the current method of randomly asking people in public to register to vote. Leave me alone with all your pushy bs & asking me to help you with some imaginary quota you got.

But if this is a problem it wouldn't surprise me. The D's suck at the game of politics. The D's need to be watching how the R's play the politics game & specifically how they all live or die together. If there is something going on in politics the R's seem to all have similar talking points. D's on the other hand are all over the place, like real people, but its counterproductive in politics to be an original thinker when group think wins the day. Whenever a D guy says something every D guy should mimic it like the R's do. That alone would help out the D's greatly politically & more importantly with getting sh^t done. These D mfers don't even understand the meta game with this sh^t. D's like herding mfing cats with their goofy asses.
                Honestly I see this as malicious only because we JUST had a post showing Dems stealing people from a nursing home to vote for them. If they were isolated incidents I could overlook them but it seems like they're just going for broke now.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  I don’t recall a requirement in the constitution of citizenship to vote. It’s been 15 years since I read it though. I do however recall that the constitution applies too “all people” not just citizens...

If it’s me, if your a resident and are taxes you get to vote.
                  Outside of a couple amendments along the way. The Constitution left the requirements to vote up to each state. I would find it rather silly to allow non citizens to vote in a state election, but as long as it isn't a federal election, its up to each state.

Comment

Scumbag Liberals. The Founding Fathers would've killed asshats like them. Treasonous pieces of ****. Pablo should sack up and take his country back instead of invading ours illegally and trying to turn it into a ****hole like he just left.

Comment

Working...
                    X