Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Ok Warren
    The better question would be; how often do we see him post in proper English?

Comment

Democrats need the leeches...

That’s why they go after the ghetto blacks and foreigners...

Comment

If you witness a non-citizen voting and you do not shoot them on sight, then you are a traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Weren’t we discussing illegality if aliens voting. That section only limits them from voting in like 3 things. They can vote for anything else
          Federally relAted. I understood perfectly.
          You were the one that mentioned the constitution, so I responded to you with the appropriate federal law.

Now, more specifically to the case at hand, to wit, illegals voting in TX, I believe its SB 14 that deals with voting rights. I did also find this info from the TX Sec of State...

To be eligible to register to vote in Texas, a person must be:

A United States citizen;

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/election...argepamp.shtml

So, yes, the Ds misrepresenting vital information like that is fraudulent

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            The better question would be; how often do we see him post in proper English?
            Lol post in proper English.

This is a Internet Forum. A Boxing one at that. This isn’t the halls of Cambridge university.

If you think I’m about to spell check or even care about grammar on time off your on that special weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Democrats need the leeches...

That’s why they go after the ghetto blacks and foreigners...
              And the republicans need the leeches. That’s why they got after the backwoods toothless hill billies and the uneducated.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You were the one that mentioned the constitution, so I responded to you with the appropriate federal law.

Now, more specifically to the case at hand, to wit, illegals voting in TX, I believe its SB 14 that deals with voting rights. I did also find this info from the TX Sec of State...

To be eligible to register to vote in Texas, a person must be:

A United States citizen;

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/election...argepamp.shtml

So, yes, the Ds misrepresenting vital information like that is fraudulent
                Thanks. I got curious and in California it’s the same.

California Voter Registration Eligibility

In order to be eligible to vote in the state of California, you must be:
                A citizen of the United States.
                A California resident.
                18 years old or older on Election Day.
                Not currently in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
                Some citizens serving certain legal sentences can vote, and those with felony convictions who've had their civil rights restored can vote (voting rights are automatically restored once parole is completed). Refer to the state's section on voting rights with criminal convictions for details specific to your situation.
                Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Thanks. I got curious and in California it’s the same.

California Voter Registration Eligibility

In order to be eligible to vote in the state of California, you must be:
                  A citizen of the United States.
                  A California resident.
                  18 years old or older on Election Day.
                  Not currently in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
                  Some citizens serving certain legal sentences can vote, and those with felony convictions who've had their civil rights restored can vote (voting rights are automatically restored once parole is completed). Refer to the state's section on voting rights with criminal convictions for details specific to your situation.
                  Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court.
                  Leads me to wonder if there are any States without a citizenship requirement. I'd think if any state wouldn't have it, it would be CA.

Comment

Trump needs to have the SCOTUS pass a country wide law that requires ID for federal elections (Presidential and Midterms).

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Trump needs to have the SCOTUS pass a country wide law that requires ID for federal elections (Presidential and Midterms).
                      Congress would do that

Comment

Working...
                      X