No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Why is that relevant? The legal drinking age from 36 years ago. You guys got lost in the weeds. Tripped up over some whore with slvt-remorse and a radical feminist background.
    I’m betting that you couldn’t get laid in a brothel with a fistful of hundreds

Wake up dude, it’s 2018 not 1950

Comment

• Yanks seem so sheltered when it comes to drinking, in the uk drinking six beers in one hour at the age of 18 is the norm.

In the USA drinking is illegal at the age of 18 and the yanks need to play drinking games, as if drinking isn’t fun enough as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Remove and modify plenty of regulations and restrictions to help promote business, especially small business growth. Cut taxes for big companies and franchises to move in and open in poor community neighborhoods.

It's applicable to all people, latinos, whites and all other communities. Unemployment is falling across the board if you hadn't noticed.

Or did you not realize how the federal reserve gradually brought the interest rate back to 2.25% in the last two years, after maintaining a rock bottom 0.25% flat rate for the entirety of Obama's presidency, artificially boosting his economy numbers.
        False- I shared a proper link with you. Go and get the proper facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          Yanks seem so sheltered when it comes to drinking, in the uk drinking six beers in one hour at the age of 18 is the norm.

In the USA drinking is illegal at the age of 18 and the yanks need to play drinking games, as if drinking isn’t fun enough as it is.
          I always find that funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            I’m betting that you couldn’t get laid in a brothel with a fistful of hundreds

Wake up dude, it’s 2018 not 1950
            Spoken like a true deflector. The most dangerous people in the world are those who choose to be ignorant. Glad I could once again expose your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Remove and modify plenty of regulations and restrictions to help promote business, especially small business growth. Cut taxes for big companies and franchises to move in and open in poor community neighborhoods.

It's applicable to all people, latinos, whites and all other communities. Unemployment is falling across the board if you hadn't noticed.

Or did you not realize how the federal reserve gradually brought the interest rate back to 2.25% in the last two years, after maintaining a rock bottom 0.25% flat rate for the entirety of Obama's presidency, artificially boosting his economy numbers.
              Again, what actual regulation has Donald Trump removed/modified? Pre-empting a planned regulation from being enforced isn't the same.

You can harp the platitudes all you want, it's not reality.

Donald Trump cut corporate taxes so deeply that the budget deficit will end up being over $800b this fiscal year, with trillion dollar deficits through the rest of his first term.

Unemployment has been falling for years; ~250000 non-farm jobs, every month, almost like clockwork.

There's no need to lie

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                Yanks seem so sheltered when it comes to drinking, in the uk drinking six beers in one hour at the age of 18 is the norm.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I always find that funny.
                But since Limeys going to Jamaica couldnt handle their beer or rum, lime water was to be added to their grog which also helped curb spoilage and prevent scurvy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grog

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  But since Limeys going to Jamaica couldnt handle their beer or rum, lime water was to be added to their grog which also helped curb spoilage and prevent scurvy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grog
                  They could handle it. It was conditions if the ship why they had to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    False- I shared a proper link with you. Go and get the proper facts.
                    False?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X