No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    What did Kavanaugh lie about exactly? Be specific and please back it up with some form of evidence or proof.
    Fox interview e.g. didn't know the legal drinking age in his state

You'd have to be completely naive or a partisan hack to believe an 18yo drinker who is basically a genius (you don't become one of the foremost legal minds in the country unless you're extraordinarily gifted) didn't know the legal drinking age of the time

GTFOH with that ****

Little wonder that so many of his classmates & associates called him out after that bs

Comparing the Obama interview with Kavanaugh on Fox is simply chalk & cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      He did say that, did you watch the hearings?
      Small bits of it

Was referring to the Fox interview which was basically a train wreck and he was rightly called on it

Comment

• You didn't know Obama was bout that life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Small bits of it

Was referring to the Fox interview which was basically a train wreck and he was rightly called on it
          Maybe you should watch it in full if you're going to comment on what was said and what wasn't said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Of course I have.

If you asked me what I did the day of say October 12, 1986, I'd have no idea. Nor could I tell you what I did that week. Or that month.

Eirher way, and you keep ignoring this fact, none of her THREE witnesses recalled the event.

That's the ballgame dude.

No need to argue further.

You have NO EVIDENCE.

Zilch. Nothing. Zero. Nil.

Let that sink in.
            That's a lie, though, and an obvious at that.

You may not have a minute to minute breakdown, but you'd have a good idea to begin with, and hope that there were folks around with details.

I have no idea how old you are, but an almanac can give you the exact day of the week, you already know that it was in the Fall (where you were living in '86 would determine the possible weather you could've been dealing with), and it was weeks away from Halloween (how celebrated that was in '86, I have no idea).

If you were in high school or college, football season is in full swing (adding another piece of information, potentially, for context).

If you were already beyond school, you should have an idea where you were working/the folks you were still in contact with.

If you were already grown, you likely had children getting ready for Halloween.

Odds are, October 12, 1986 was a nothing day for you; still, to act as if there was zero way for you to determine that nothing of consequence happened is stupid.

Comment

Maybe you should watch it in full if you're going to comment on what was said and what wasn't said.
              I found it embarrassing and life’s too short to spend on that crap

Comment

That's all good, why speak on something you know nothing about then?

Comment

Fox interview e.g. didn't know the legal drinking age in his state

You'd have to be completely naive or a partisan hack to believe an 18yo drinker who is basically a genius (you don't become one of the foremost legal minds in the country unless you're extraordinarily gifted) didn't know the legal drinking age of the time

GTFOH with that ****

Little wonder that so many of his classmates & associates called him out after that bs

Comparing the Obama interview with Kavanaugh on Fox is simply chalk & cheese
                  Why is that relevant? The legal drinking age from 36 years ago. You guys got lost in the weeds. Tripped up over some whore with slvt-remorse and a radical feminist background.

Comment

That's all good, why speak on something you know nothing about then?
                    Know more than enough

Hearing was a charade

Btw, I’m on record here as stating that mere allegations were insufficient to disqualify Kavanaugh & “he said, she said” was never going to be enough

Comment

Yet you think you know everything that was said. His friends did testify on his behalf and confirm what a triangle game was, boofing, etc. if you can’t bothered to be informed why bother to comment on topics you are obviously ignorant about?

Comment

Working...
                      X