No announcement yet.

Coconut Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    That's shyte mate. The natural one is way way better trust me. The only packed coconut water that is Remotely close to the natural thing is vita coco

Can spoils the taste of a beer(compared to a bottle) so coconut would taste way different in a can.
    Agree. Thats the one I tend to buy. Back when I was in NY the Wegman's brand coconut water was pretty on point to.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Agree. Thats the one I tend to buy. Back when I was in NY the Wegman's brand coconut water was pretty on point to.

Comment

You drinking something else or like Siablo is saying the ones with the pulp in them. I love coconut water, but not a huge fan of the ones with pulp in them.

Its like that orange juice with pulp. Who the f#ck wants to choke on some weeds when you drinking OJ ffs.
        Pulp is got fiber that's good for cleaning out your inside.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Pulp is got fiber that's good for cleaning out your inside.
          I take acidophilus & eat veggies. I'm good.

That pulp sh^t ain't bad, but its weird drinking anything with floaties in it. Only thing I like with floaties in it is that Aloe Vera water sh^t.

Comment

That pulp sh^t ain't bad, but its weird drinking anything with floaties in it. Only thing I like with floaties in it is that Aloe Vera water sh^t.
            I eat fruits whole and eat shredded veggies everyday so I am good too.

Comment

I have my coconut water with my rum

Comment

You drinking something else or like Siablo is saying the ones with the pulp in them. I love coconut water, but not a huge fan of the ones with pulp in them.

Its like that orange juice with pulp. Who the f#ck wants to choke on some weeds when you drinking OJ ffs.
                Nope....i did not drink the stuff with pulp.i drank what you guys are talking about. Snot in a paper package.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Nope....i did not drink the stuff with pulp.i drank what you guys are talking about. Snot in a paper package.
                  Coconut water has the same feel as water.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Coconut water has the same feel as water.
                    This.

Coconut water is water it just has a different taste to it.

Comment

This.

Coconut water is water it just has a different taste to it.
                      No its not just water but has natural electrolytes, fungicides and minerals such as more potassium than bananas

And those unnatural acidopholus pills aint recommended so just use natural https://www.cbsnews.com/news/probiot...-do-some-harm/

Comment

Working...
                      X