Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you sign the petition to get Zaroku unbanned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    I already did but youre all ate up
    As I thought. Talking sh**t.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      seen,dem nuh know man like cocoa tea a sing "israel's kings is israel's god" fi decades.
      Dem nuh know the hundreds of songs wen jamaican artist a big up israelites
      Dem nuh know Desmond dekker hit single "the israelites.
      Me dun dem me bredgin

Man claim dam have black blood but dem nuh nothing about roots and culture and need white man fi come show dem own cultcha
      Nah youre an atheist and aint fooling no body with your religious hypocrisy

Comment

Nah youre an atheist and aint fooling no body with your religious hypocrisy
        Originally posted by maracho View Post
        No one but a fool would believe anything you say

Your main hero is Marcus Garvey who was a black supremacist who believed Jamaicans were the real Jews and that believed the people of Israel are not Jews

Desmond Dekker on the other hand is a real Christian and agrees with me and not you antisemitic militant atheists
        Your not a real christian

His disciples said to him: “Who are you to say this to us?”
        “Do you not realized from what I say to you who I am?
        But you have become like the Jews! They love the tree, they hate its fruit. Or they love the fruit, (but) they hate the tree.”
        Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 10-06-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Your not a real christian

His disciples said to him: “Who are you to say this to us?”
          “Do you not realized from what I say to you who I am?
          But you have become like the Jews! They love the tree, they hate its fruit. Or they love the fruit, (but) they hate the tree.”
          Thats not in the Bible but please do tell me what you think it means..lol

Comment

Thats not in the Bible but please do tell me what you think it means..lol
            who cares if it's in the bible or not, the church decided what books and letters were put in the new testament, some 300 years afters jesus's death, and that's a quote from jesus,and it applies to you, and no i will not explain to you what it means, why should i, you already know everything about religion right, then you should now why it applies to you

Comment

• Where is that freaking petition?

Comment

who cares if it's in the bible or not, the church decided what books and letters were put in the new testament, some 300 years afters jesus's death, and that's a quote from jesus,and it applies to you, and no i will not explain to you what it means, why should i, you already know everything about religion right, then you should now why it applies to you
                You are an atheist acting like you're Christian just as Siablo does

Again explain why you think Im like you two..lol
                Last edited by maracho; 10-07-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  As I thought. Talking sh**t.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...lassie&page=11

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...tafari&page=19

You talking shlt acting like you dont know that your hero Garvey wasnt a rabid racist anti-semite who promoted Selassie as the true Hebrew Messiah and himself as Moses and hung out with many black rabbis who believed they were the true Jews just like the Rastafari who see Garvey as their head prophet and part of their holy trinity

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...lassie&page=11

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...tafari&page=19

You talking shlt acting like you dont know that your hero Garvey wasnt a rabid racist anti-semite who promoted Selassie as the true Hebrew Messiah and himself as Moses and hung out with many black rabbis who believed they were the true Jews just like the Rastafari who see Garvey as their head prophet and part of their holy trinity
                    You talking sh**t without providing supporting evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      You talking sh**t without providing supporting evidence.
                      Read them links and weep devil sheep

Comment

Working...
                      X