Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you sign the petition to get Zaroku unbanned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you sign the petition to get Zaroku unbanned?

No I wont either, what did he get banned for ?

Damn. Why would they ban him? He's like the nicest guy on here. Geez....

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Damn. Why would they ban him? He's like the nicest guy on here. Geez....
      Lol probably boston guy on another power trip, you can tell the size of a man by giving him power, just look at Hitler

Comment

I for one know what lead to Z getting banned and its from sticking up for a friend and getting snitched on.
        I for one share e-mails with Z and spoken to him on the phone for an hour.
        This guy is legit.
        He is what he says he is and I for one would love Z back in the fold.
        You guys that have beefs with him just think hes lying etc but I can honestly tell you he is OG.
        So you guys playing games with him play at your own demise cause he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Lol probably boston guy on another power trip, you can tell the size of a man by giving him power, just look at Hitler

Well, I'm all for bringing Z back!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            I for one know what lead to Z getting banned and its from sticking up for a friend and getting snitched on.
            This guy is legit.
            You guys that have beefs with him just think hes lying etc but I can honestly tell you he is OG.
            I too vote for Z's release, I don't care what you did with the under age Japanese school girls Z, you are one of the boxing scene Wehrmacht and we stand by you
            Last edited by AlexKid; 10-03-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              This guy is legit.
              You spoke to him on the phone? Way to go, man. Never spoke to any poster here on the phone. Haha. That's a big step for this place. I have emailed Z though. Yeah, the guy is very legit and humble and just an all around good dude. Free the Z!!

Comment

Well, I'm all for bringing Z back!
                perhaps he is closer than we think

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  No I wont either, what did he get banned for ?
                  What did Z get banned for?

I never had any issues with him. He was cool towards me. But I saw others beefing with him.

I didnt like that he was a Trump supporter, but then again I don't understand how anyone can be a Trump supporter lol.

Comment

You spoke to him on the phone? Way to go, man. Never spoke to any poster here on the phone. Haha. That's a big step for this place. I have emailed Z though. Yeah, the guy is very legit and humble and just an all around good dude. Free the Z!!
                    Yer man hes such a cool guy.
                    I definately believe what he sais.
                    You can tell by the way he talks.
                    He's very humble.

Comment

Working...
                    X