Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you sign the petition to get Zaroku unbanned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I'll sign it. Zaroku is black, they are 'allowed' to use the word. The only thing that seems racist about the whole thing is his banning...….Rockin'
    Yeah why does Siablo get to call people n-words?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Don't put me in you *****ty thread. I prefer to stay lowkey on here. Wrong race too, n*gga.
    Siablo didnt think I could quote him being that the thread is now closed

Originally posted by siablo14
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...1#post19153061

I have white english ancestors so English is one of my native tongues.

I have never done the test but I hope I have no Jewish ancestry.
    Siablo's slick excuse for being racist was that he'd been brainwashed by the forum's Alt Right White Nationionalist, so thus seemingly pardoned for being a passive uncle tom
    Last edited by maracho; 10-06-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Kill whitey

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post

Siablo's slick excuse for being racist was that he'd been brainwashed by the forum's Alt Right White Nationionalist, so thus seemingly pardoned for being a passive uncle tom
        N**gga, I can use the word because I am Black. You don't know the etiquette of using the word?

Comment

Those Jewish references are jabs at Shoulder.

I guess it's the weekend so ready to go back and forth as usual. Do your thing.

Comment

• quit this nonsense,Siablo ah mi bredgin and mi neva know a jamaican weh anti bumboclaat semite

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              N**gga, I can use the word because I am Black. You don't know the etiquette of using the word?
              Self haters have been the biggest killers so shut up. Plus you said you had white ancestors. That said most everybody is mixed. I got black blood too as do many Jews being that their homeland rest at three continents

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Those Jewish references are jabs at Shoulder.

I guess it's the weekend so ready to go back and forth as usual. Do your thing.
                That's not what you said. You said several white racist made you think like them so thats sadly back to your self hating negro tom again.

Comment

Self haters have been the biggest killers so shut up. Plus you said you had white ancestors. That said most everybody is mixed. I got black blood too as do many Jews being that their homeland rest at three continents
                  Prove it and you can use the n-word, n**gga!

Comment

That's not what you said. You said several white racist made you think like them so thats sadly back to your self hating negro tom again.
                    Yeah. It went over your head. Just like it did jaded's.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      quit this nonsense,Siablo ah mi bredgin and mi neva know a jamaican weh anti bumboclaat semite
                      How wi fi antisemite? We nuh anti any race. We only anti-battyman and anti-paedophile.

Comment

Working...
                      X