Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Yup...it's a big problem.

Canada will soon have more illegal border crossers than Syrian refugees
    The number of illegal border crossers in Canada will soon surpass the 25,000 Syrian refugees Canada accepted in 2016.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...migrant-crisis

Illegal border crossings from U.S. increase by nearly 23 per cent from June to July.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...per-cent-from/

Trudeau was bent on bringing in Syrian refugees and he did. He back tracked though after he realized it was not as popular an idea as he thought and quietly put a hold on it. I guess the fact that a Syrian refugee killed a 13 year old Chinese girl 3 months after arriving didn't look so good.

Syrian refugee process bungled by Trudeau

https://torontosun.com/2017/06/14/sy...d-ea4e345228b9

Trudeau is also too cozy (as was his father) with The Aga Khan who wants more Muslims in Canada.

The Aga Khan, the hereditary spiritual leader of the world’s approximately 15 million Ismaili Muslims and a renowned philanthropist, is a board member of the Aga Khan Foundation.

While the Aga Khan himself is not a registered lobbyist, the foundation is registered to lobby the House of Commons, and — according to records — received more than $47 million from the federal government in 2016.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3180076/w...sland-matters/

Hopefully next year Trudeau will be gone. The problem is that there are so many immigrants in Canada who support the Liberals because of their immigration policy...that they may very well keep him in power.
    Trudeau has a fetish with Muslims. I read that he was very vocal with the public when a muslim girl was alleged to have had her hijab pulled off - it turns out it was a hoax.

Trudeau attended a mosque where there were separate doors and sections for men and women - was basically gender segregated. The irony is that Trudeau is a self proclaimed feminist but was totally silent on the islamic policy of the mosque.

Also, Trudeau did not publicly comment on the terrorist attack in Toronto earlier this year. He didn't offer any sympathy for the victims.

He's an apologist for islam and much more dangerous to his country than Trump is to the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      You and your never ending questions
      I don't know where I stand in the 50 shades of brown meter.
      C'mon now, my Indian brother.

A smart guy like you know what's dark vs what's light.

Comment

Yup...it's a big problem.

Canada will soon have more illegal border crossers than Syrian refugees
        The number of illegal border crossers in Canada will soon surpass the 25,000 Syrian refugees Canada accepted in 2016.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...migrant-crisis

Illegal border crossings from U.S. increase by nearly 23 per cent from June to July.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...per-cent-from/

Trudeau was bent on bringing in Syrian refugees and he did. He back tracked though after he realized it was not as popular an idea as he thought and quietly put a hold on it. I guess the fact that a Syrian refugee killed a 13 year old Chinese girl 3 months after arriving didn't look so good.

Syrian refugee process bungled by Trudeau

https://torontosun.com/2017/06/14/sy...d-ea4e345228b9

Trudeau is also too cozy (as was his father) with The Aga Khan who wants more Muslims in Canada.

The Aga Khan, the hereditary spiritual leader of the world’s approximately 15 million Ismaili Muslims and a renowned philanthropist, is a board member of the Aga Khan Foundation.

While the Aga Khan himself is not a registered lobbyist, the foundation is registered to lobby the House of Commons, and — according to records — received more than $47 million from the federal government in 2016.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3180076/w...sland-matters/

Hopefully next year Trudeau will be gone. The problem is that there are so many immigrants in Canada who support the Liberals because of their immigration policy...that they may very well keep him in power.
        Thank you for the info. BTW, what do you think of Trudeau's policy of welcoming back radicalized Canadians that join terrorist groups like ISIS? And what do most Canadians think about that policy? I mean this is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Can non-white mfers become white supremacists? Damn you really can become anything nowadays.
          White supremacy is an ideology, so anyone can adopt it. I know blacks who are white supremacists. However, they are some of the stupidest people you will ever meet.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The irony is that Trudeau is a self proclaimed feminist but was totally silent on the islamic policy of the mosque.
            Thats the ironic thing with a lot of these white knight/SJW types. They are pro-feminism (& I mean that weird feminism not the normal feminism that I think most men have where you want women to have all the chances to succeed or fail just like a man has) AND pro-islam like they don't get the conflict of interest there.

Comment

Canadians are getting all kinds of illegal immigrants the past 2 years. It's becoming a serious problem. Canada is turning into the cesspool that America already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
                ***** is you ******ed?
                You ever heard of sarcasm and humor?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Trudeau has a fetish with Muslims. I read that he was very vocal with the public when a muslim girl was alleged to have had her hijab pulled off - it turns out it was a hoax.

Trudeau attended a mosque where there were separate doors and sections for men and women - was basically gender segregated. The irony is that Trudeau is a self proclaimed feminist but was totally silent on the islamic policy of the mosque.

Also, Trudeau did not publicly comment on the terrorist attack in Toronto earlier this year. He didn't offer any sympathy for the victims.

He's an apologist for islam and much more dangerous to his country than Trump is to the U.S.
                  Guess who Trudeau appointed as Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship? Ahmed Hussen...born and raised in Mogadishu, Somalia AKA as the Hotbed of Terrorism. Guess what Ahmed's view on Muslim immigration is?

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Thank you for the info. BTW, what do you think of Trudeau's policy of welcoming back radicalized Canadians that join terrorist groups like ISIS? And what do most Canadians think about that policy? I mean this is crazy!

You have to understand that Trudeau is the son of a bipolar woman. He like his father who also served as Prime Minister has never held a real job before getting elected. At least his father worked briefly in a law firm and came around to politics at a time when the Liberals and Canada needed a French Canadian who could bring unity to the issue of separation (there existed a strong movement towards Quebec independence during his tenure so he served at least some purpose).

Justin however had taught drama part-time (a substitute teacher) teaching children how to play make-believe. He also worked a bit in a bar in Whistler...that's his whole previous professional back-ground and experience in a nut-shell. The Conservatives previously had a long run at things and I guess people were ready for a change. Most voters have no idea who or what they are voting for. The newer Canadians (which are a huge voting block) tend to vote Liberal because they favour immigration. The younger voters liked his position on marijuana and thought he was cool. So the rest of us have paid dearly and have to live with a complete moron as our Prime Minister.

Comment

When the Chinese inherit the Earth they're gonna have everyone back in chains in like 20-30 years after taking over

Comment

Guess who Trudeau appointed as Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship? Ahmed Hussen...born and raised in Mogadishu, Somalia AKA as the Hotbed of Terrorism. Guess what Ahmed's view on Muslim immigration is?

You have to understand that Trudeau is the son of a bipolar woman. He like his father who also served as Prime Minister has never held a real job before getting elected. At least his father worked briefly in a law firm and came around to politics at a time when the Liberals and Canada needed a French Canadian who could bring unity to the issue of separation (there existed a strong movement towards Quebec independence during his tenure so he served at least some purpose).

Justin however had taught drama part-time (a substitute teacher) teaching children how to play make-believe. He also worked a bit in a bar in Whistler...that's his whole previous professional back-ground and experience in a nut-shell. The Conservatives previously had a long run at things and I guess people were ready for a change. Most voters have no idea who or what they are voting for. The newer Canadians (which are a huge voting block) tend to vote Liberal because they favour immigration. The younger voters liked his position on marijuana and thought he was cool. So the rest of us have paid dearly and have to live with a complete moron as our Prime Minister.
                      What are the chances Trudeau gets re-elected? This is a bats-hit insane policy to allow and reintegrate Islamic terrorists back into Canadian society.

Comment

Working...
                      X