Vice Claims Chinese Immigrants in Canada Are Becoming White Supremacists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    C'mon now, my Indian brother.

A smart guy like you know what's dark vs what's light.
    Well although there is some preconceived notion that North Indians are fairer than south. Not every South Indian is as dark. My wife's family and mine(excluding my dad's relatives who are typical chocolate brownies) are on the fairer complexion compared to an avgerage Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      In light of the number of darker minorities rising, we are expanding our horizons and beginning to accept white Hispanics, light Asians, and most South Americans. We have a vote coming soon in regard to light skin bruvvas.

We call our expansion, Whitish Supremacy
      I'm a brown asian so I can't join.

Islam and BLM are my only other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        What are the chances Trudeau gets re-elected? This is a bats-hit insane policy to allow and reintegrate Islamic terrorists back into Canadian society.
        Well...you'd think no chance at all. But then again I never thought he'd get elected in the first place. It's much clearer to everyone including the media who thought he was a Prince....that's he is a totally brainless idiot. But looking at the most recent census stats (2016) 22% of Canadians are immigrants so that's a significant base he can mostly depend on considering that unlike the US...we have a multi-party system. By and large immigrants fear Conservatives...most of them don't understand the issues at all because they really don't follow politics. They just know that Liberals = immigration and they want to bring their families over.

The difference is now the media isn't cutting him any slack so I'm hoping he gets turfed. Ontario (Canada's largest province) just elected a Conservative government. They in fact elected Rob Ford's (remember him...the crack smoking mayor of Toronto?) brother Doug. The problem is that Canadians are really idiots when it comes to choosing leaders. There should be a voter proficiency test required before anyone is allowed to vote.
        Last edited by jaded; 09-26-2018, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I'm a brown asian so I can't join.

Islam and BLM are my only other options.
          A little bit of bleach and change your name to LITESEID and we might have something to work with.

We look forward to hearing from you

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Well although there is some preconceived notion that North Indians are fairer than south. Not every South Indian is as dark. My wife's family and mine(excluding my dad's relatives who are typical chocolate brownies) are on the fairer complexion compared to an avgerage Indian.
            So you are between dark and fair?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              So you are between dark and fair?
              More on the fair side, although not as fair as I used to be in my teens and 20s. Bloody sun is making me show my true color with age.

Comment

More on the fair side, although not as fair as I used to be in my teens and 20s. Bloody sun is making me show my true color with age.
                Gotta wear sunscreen if you want to be on my team

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Gotta wear sunscreen if you want to be on my team
                  Bruh sunscreen been doing jackshït as the UV rays are so strong here. I lose my 7/11 license if I bleach myself.

Comment

Bruh sunscreen been doing jackshït as the UV rays are so strong here. I lose my 7/11 license if I bleach myself.
                    Oh damn

Comment

Working...
                    X