No announcement yet.

Girl I was conversating at the local restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Two wimmin who saw jhonny and wanted him. They were both very tall, hanging out at the local L&L Hawaiian restaurant chain. It’s well known in Hawaii, and So. Cal. Let’s see how long they last here.
    I'd bang both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Men are hunters in relationships. Women are the prey. You telling her to text you is like giving a deer a AR-15.
      Lol, good sht man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I'd bang both of them.
        They were not ugly, up close. Nice long legs.. both under 21 years of age. My wife said they are kinda cute, but that’s because they are young.

Jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          So I've been going to this restaurant quite often, it's been two years and I talk to the owner regularly and he knows me.

Whenever he's there he puts a big stack of extra food on plate (assuming he likes me).

On the other hand, I've got this girl who shows interest in me, keeps looking at me, smiles at me and yeah we have conversations etc.

She used to work full time but now she is studying so it's rare that I get to see her whenever I stop by.

I saw her yesterday and we talked and I asked her if she had a Facebook? And she replied Yeah and that if I could add her she said sure. Instead I said, I'll give you my number instead and we can text through there.

My thought, I thought we'd text first then I'll add her onto Facebook.

But yeah it's been a day and she hasn't texted me (yet). I'm assuming she isn't interested then?

I asked my elder female sibiling about the situation she said "basically if i like a guy, i text them within that day, but some girls are different and like to play mind games they usually wait 3 days, give it till then"

Yeah thoughts, boys?

TLDR: Been going to this restaurant for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask the girl out by giving her my number. No response/no text yet, assuming she isn't interested?
          You should have gotten her number!!

Why the hell did you give her yours?

It seems like I'm the only responder who actually read what you wrote.

Next time....ask for her number. Then call her on the spot...that way she has yours and you can see if she's legit. If her phone doesn't ring you can question her and still get her actual number.

Giving her your number instead of asking for hers...what are you Fabio?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            You should have gotten her number!!

Why the hell did you give her yours?

It seems like I'm the only responder who actually read what you wrote.

Next time....ask for her number. Then call her on the spot...that way she has yours and you can see if she's legit. If her phone doesn't ring you can question her and still get her actual number.

Giving her your number instead of asking for hers...what are you Fabio?
            Thought it was the more gentleman way.

I was reading reddit threads and some women prefer guys giving their number to theirs haha.

Comment

It's been 4 days and she hasn't texted me. I suppose she isn't interested.

Oh well time to move on. All the time we conversated and how she was glancing, smiling and looking at me thought she was interested

Hard knock life. I ain't hurt brudas
              Last edited by Quiksilva; 09-27-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                Thought it was the more gentleman way.

I was reading reddit threads and some women prefer guys giving their number to theirs haha.
                No "haha's" about it, that's exactly what you should do!!
                (Mack wisdom 101)

It serves 2 purposes:

1- It weeds out all the flaky females cause the ones that call back right away are the ones that *ARE* interested and more receptive to your game.

2- It displays confidence, like you don't give a shyt about giving a female your digits and might be doing it all the time. Women are attracted to confidence.

Comment

Working...
                X