No announcement yet.

Girl I was conversating at the local restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    No dude, if they like you, guaranteed they will text you back.

If they don't text you back, don't text them again. If they like you, and they think you've moved on then they wil get that ass in gear. If you come running back to them before that happens, then they think you're desperate.

Leave. Her. Alone. For now.
    I agree. I made that mistake, didn't realize until later how it made me look like a chump.

Comment

And what i do is i immediatly text them when we exchange numbers

Something like

"My number. Champ x"

Thats it.

I broke the ice and set it up for her to text back.

Easy work

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Your first mistake was asking her Facebook, nobody uses facebook anymore except like old people...

But still, she is most likely just busy brah, or maybe she could be shít testing you, see if your a clingy or needy dude. Just don't send her any more texts, wait till you see again at the restaurant.

Yeah man, just stick to phone numbers and texting. No need to ask for Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          So I've been going to this restaurant quite often, it's been two years and I talk to the owner regularly and he knows me.

Whenever he's there he puts a big stack of extra food on plate (assuming he likes me).

On the other hand, I've got this girl who shows interest in me, keeps looking at me, smiles at me and yeah we have conversations etc.

She used to work full time but now she is studying so it's rare that I get to see her whenever I stop by.

I saw her yesterday and we talked and I asked her if she had a Facebook? And she replied Yeah and that if I could add her she said sure. Instead I said, I'll give you my number instead and we can text through there.

My thought, I thought we'd text first then I'll add her onto Facebook.

But yeah it's been a day and she hasn't texted me (yet). I'm assuming she isn't interested then?

I asked my elder female sibiling about the situation she said "basically if i like a guy, i text them within that day, but some girls are different and like to play mind games they usually wait 3 days, give it till then"

Yeah thoughts, boys?

TLDR: Been going to this restaurant for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask the girl out by giving her my number. No response/no text yet, assuming she isn't interested?
          Did u text her first or not yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I agree. I made that mistake, didn't realize until later how it made me look like a chump.
            Yeh never do that

Honestly i never understand why girls respond to bastards and bastardly behaviour

The moment u go soft they dont wanna know

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Did u text her first or not yet?
              U gonna use text game on ur bf

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                lol so basically you've been stalking a girl for years, shoving disgusting food that you hate down your pie hole just so you can get a glimpse of her?

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  So I've been going to this restaurant quite often, it's been two years and I talk to the owner regularly and he knows me.

Whenever he's there he puts a big stack of extra food on plate (assuming he likes me).

On the other hand, I've got this girl who shows interest in me, keeps looking at me, smiles at me and yeah we have conversations etc.

She used to work full time but now she is studying so it's rare that I get to see her whenever I stop by.

I saw her yesterday and we talked and I asked her if she had a Facebook? And she replied Yeah and that if I could add her she said sure. Instead I said, I'll give you my number instead and we can text through there.

My thought, I thought we'd text first then I'll add her onto Facebook.

But yeah it's been a day and she hasn't texted me (yet). I'm assuming she isn't interested then?

I asked my elder female sibiling about the situation she said "basically if i like a guy, i text them within that day, but some girls are different and like to play mind games they usually wait 3 days, give it till then"

Yeah thoughts, boys?

TLDR: Been going to this restaurant for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask the girl out by giving her my number. No response/no text yet, assuming she isn't interested?
                  Bro handle like this. Wait a few days which I think it been already right?

Then text her: "Hey great seeing you and thanks for your number. I just wanted hope you are having a great week. I know you are busy with school and work and everything, so just hit me back when you are free"

That way you look like a real good guy without looking too thirsty or creepy.

Props on getting the digits tho bro thats 1/2 the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I’m old, and it’s too complicated for me. Next time you go there ask her out? Don’t listen to me, my wife tells me I’m too direct in dealing with people, and it makes them uncomfortable.
                    Who those ugly women in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Who those ugly women in your avi?
                      Two wimmin who saw jhonny and wanted him. They were both very tall, hanging out at the local L&L Hawaiian restaurant chain. It’s well known in Hawaii, and So. Cal. Let’s see how long they last here.

Comment

Working...
                      X