No announcement yet.

White female police officer murders black man in his own home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by engleby View Post
    if that was yore son brother or father shot dead, maybe you would not see it as a mistake but see it as the murder. fk manslaughter it surely was
    Thats emotional bs. I'm not into all that silly sh^t or when I see myself going that way I try to calibrate back to reason cuz getting emotional about sh^t isn't productive or doing you much good typically.

I mean its not like I've never had bad things happen to me or took L's. But I'm not the cat who's gonna freak out about sh^t. Imma stay calm, cool & collect myself & deal with the situation as best I can. I'm not gonna get all crazy, irrational & emotional about something if I can avoid it. And granted sometimes that can be difficult or take some time to sidestep I don't deny.

Clearly, from the evidence thus far anyway, this seems like a mistake that left a man dead. Legally it sounds like manslaughter to me & thats what they've decided to charge her with too.

Comment

Im lost, do people think this lady wanted to kill this guy on purpose or something?

Lets see what the investigation shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Thats emotional bs. I'm not into all that silly sh^t or when I see myself going that way I try to calibrate back to reason cuz getting emotional about sh^t isn't productive or doing you much good typically.

I mean its not like I've never had bad things happen to me or took L's. But I'm not the cat who's gonna freak out about sh^t. Imma stay calm, cool & collect myself & deal with the situation as best I can. I'm not gonna get all crazy, irrational & emotional about something if I can avoid it. And granted sometimes that can be difficult or take some time to sidestep I don't deny.

Clearly, from the evidence thus far anyway, this seems like a mistake that left a man dead. Legally it sounds like manslaughter to me & thats what they've decided to charge her with too.
        all my posts have been calm. i dont tend to get emotional, fact is someone shoots an innocent person dead in my eyes its murder. if you disagree fair enough you have yore opinion right or wrong. and so do i

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
          all my posts have been calm. i dont tend to get emotional, fact is someone shoots an innocent person dead in my eyes its murder. if you disagree fair enough you have yore opinion right or wrong. and so do i
          I'm not talking about you. You're talking about how someone who just lost a son, father, brother or w/e would feel like. They'd feel emotional & not that rational in a lot of cases. Thats what I'm talking about & we shouldn't base how are society operates based on extreme emotions in a trying time. Thats what I'm saying. My remarks had nothing to do with you only your remarks towards me being not kneejerking in my take on this situation.

And here's the story I'm seeing rn & its a highly f#cked up mistake with a fatal result, but come the f#ck on man this is a mistake that lead to a death not a murder if this all ends up checking out.

Officer Amber Guyger parked on the wrong floor of the building, a law enforcement source told the Dallas Morning News.

She had just arrived at the South Side Flats apartment complex after a 15-hour shift, and instead parked on the fourth floor, not the third, where she lived, according the source.

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings also said that Guyger parked on the wrong floor. Police Chief U. Renee Hall said that the officer’s blood was drawn to test for drugs and alcohol.

The third and fourth floors look the same: concrete floors and tan doors. But what Guyger didn’t realize, according to the source, was that Jean’s apartment featured a red doormat out front. She didn’t own one. In any case, she put her key in the door, which was unlocked, and the lights inside were off. She discovered a figure in the dark, and believed it was a burglar, according to the official. She opened fire twice.

It was not a burglar. It was Jean. He sustained a single gunshot wound to the chest. Guyger realized she was in the wrong apartment after turning on the lights, the source said.

The 911 call reportedly showed that she apologized, and said she believed it was her apartment.
          https://lawandcrime.com/crime/this-c...ong-apartment/

I'm all for crucifying mfing cops who murder citizens in cold blood for trivial reasons, but this incident is just one of those unfortunate accidents/freak occurrences that are going to happen from time to time.
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-10-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

To me it seems like she’s benefiting from some white privilege and some blue privilege here.

Why are we taking her word for it? She walked into another man’s house and killed him period.

How we know she wasn’t trying to steal?

How we know she wasn’t trying to plant evidence to pin something on him?

How we know this wasn’t a planned murder?
            You made a mistake is not a defense for murder. It’s an admission of guilt.

This is why I’m not in favor of “feared for your life” arguments because they are not objective.

Just because you felt fear doesn’t mean you were actually in danger. Also at some point people shouldn’t be allowed to provoke an altercation then fall back and claim they feared for their safety.

The standard should be you have to actually prove you were under pressure of an attack or see a gun or weapon to shoot.

Texas and these stand your ground states are close to devolving into the Wild Wild West.

Just think about that man that tried to defend his wife and got shot for it in Florida because the provoker “feared for his life”.

He could have been here today if his wife shot the clown as soon as he came up to her window and she claimed “stand your ground”

That would actually be more honest if a shooting as some weirdo Ran up on her out of the blue.

As I’m from the old school when I came up a man had to knuckle up but ain’t no fair fights no more.

You can get shot or jumped these days quick. Now even if you’re in your own house.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-10-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

No she is not suffering from white privilege!

They filed on her ass! Actually three days is quite quick!

Comment

Or the door wasn't locked maybe?

If she gots a universal key how the f#ck did she get that/why does she have it? And if she gots a key to his apt then maybe something more is going on here then the story as told thus far.

Does the story check out with her apt being a floor below where his was I wonder. They keep mentioning that, but they don't seem to confirm its a fact that is the case.
                Unlocked? I don't know about that homie. Maybe but this feels like something else is going on.

Anyway, glad to see you back posting.

Comment

Something just doesn't add up

Comment

wow posters are actually trying to justify this mess

Comment

Am I missing something here cuz I've seen several people saying something similar to this several times now, but I'm not grasping how people think she coulda known him. Is it cuz she was crying after killing him? I tend to think a lot of people would react that way after killing someone accidentally through there own error specifically a women, police officer or not.

And if she knew him & wanted him dead for some reason don't you NOT call the police on yourself after you kill him & gtfo of that building asap. Or you kill him in a more private place & don't call the police on yourself then either. Seems like there are better scenarios to kill a person & better stories to come up with then like she did here if she outright planned to murder a person she knew.
                      Witnesses said they heard a woman knocking saying "let me in" and that this was a guy who'd never leave his door unlocked.

I didn't know that when I posted my original comment.

Sounds like her story is total bullshit. As for why she called the cops on herself? Maybe she thought she'd get away with it because she's a cop. Who the hell knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X