Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking your own urine is healthy for you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking your own urine is healthy for you!

"Urine therapy which includes drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with it, is immensely beneficial to one's health.

Although orthodox medicine has refused to back the above claim, the endless testimonies of those that practice the therapy are loud enough.
    But you may want to take side with orthodox medicine and ask, "How on earth could urine be healthy?"

Well, it is important for you to know that human urine has strengthening and curative characteristics concerning many deficiencies. It is also purifying and clears up mucus.

Also, urine is entirely sterile after secretion and has an antiseptic effect.

However, it is believed that urine can be harmful to one’s health because when urea, the substance after which urine is named, is present in the blood, it can be poisonous. Contrary to that belief, it is not the case.

Urine consists of 95% of water, 2.5% of urea and the remaining 2.5% is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes. However, the poisonous substance becomes irrelevant in the practice of drinking urine, as urine is not immediately put back in the bloodstream.

Be that as it may, urine therapy consists of two parts: internal application (drinking urine) and external application (massaging with urine).

The two aspect of the therapy does not only complement each other, they’re also very important for optimal results. "

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/beaut...id7800102.html

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    "Urine therapy which includes drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with it, is immensely beneficial to one's health.

Although orthodox medicine has refused to back the above claim, the endless testimonies of those that practice the therapy are loud enough.
    But you may want to take side with orthodox medicine and ask, "How on earth could urine be healthy?"

Well, it is important for you to know that human urine has strengthening and curative characteristics concerning many deficiencies. It is also purifying and clears up mucus.

Also, urine is entirely sterile after secretion and has an antiseptic effect.

However, it is believed that urine can be harmful to one’s health because when urea, the substance after which urine is named, is present in the blood, it can be poisonous. Contrary to that belief, it is not the case.

Urine consists of 95% of water, 2.5% of urea and the remaining 2.5% is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes. However, the poisonous substance becomes irrelevant in the practice of drinking urine, as urine is not immediately put back in the bloodstream.

Be that as it may, urine therapy consists of two parts: internal application (drinking urine) and external application (massaging with urine).

The two aspect of the therapy does not only complement each other, they’re also very important for optimal results. "

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/beaut...id7800102.html
    I was hoping to never ever hear or read about this topic again.. I got two close buddies who drink the middle third of their morning urine... I’m gonna throw up now...

Comment

No amount of urine can beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        No amount of urine can beat Floyd.
        True...it didn't work for JMM.

Comment

Urine is not sterile. It contains bacteria that can produce harmful effects. It’s salt content makes it akin to seawater which we all should know is never a good idea to drink even if you are dying of thirst. Urea even though in low concentration can be deadly. If you ever have seen someone die from kidney failure the comatose that occurs prior to death is caused by urea. The bottom line is if there is not solid scientific studies that back up a claim, don’t waste your time with it. It’s more than likely hokum and perhaps harmful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            True...it didn't work for JMM.
            So that tells us Floyd >>>> Urine.

Comment

It tastes like piss doe.

Comment

yeah, I think I'll pass

Comment

So if someone tells me to piss up a rope, then I shouldn't piss up the rope?

Comment

why would you put everything that was waste back in your body. It's in the piss because your body did not need it...…...Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X