Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    if thats your comeback it very weak....

you have yet to counter ANYTHING that i JUST finished posting about the FBI and the DOJ.....

grasp at straws all you want
    why would I need to counter a point about the FBI closing the investigation when I didn't say you were wrong or question that point in any way?

Man, you really didn't learn anything from the fake espinoza account. You need to slow down and read and listen more carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      why would I need to counter a point about the FBI closing the investigation when I didn't say you were wrong or question that point in any way?

Man, you really didn't learn anything from the fake espinoza account. You need to slow down and read and listen more carefully.
      again weak comeback grasp at straws all you want

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        again weak comeback grasp at straws all you want
        I really have no idea what you are talking about. please show me where I disputed that point you made.

I guess it will have to wait until after you review the video to see where Ford backtracked 4 times.

Of course if you were listening carefully, that wouldn't be necessary.

Comment

• I have a feeling republicans are showing their fear to lead yet again, and they will bend down to the democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You play sports? you ever had a concussion? if so then you know its possible to not remember something even though it happened.

That is why they are completely different answers that do not mean the same thing.

Same as kavanuagh and Ford at times yesterday, some of You Trump guys have gotten to the point where you can't even answer yes or no questions directly.

I find that amusing.
            I've suffered numerous concussions while playing football. There are parts of games I don't remember. That said, there's not a single game I've ever played where I "don't remember the event ever happening " Not one. I don't remember the second half of some games, certain plays of others, but there is not a single game where I've strapped my chin strap, that I "don't remember it ever happening "

I also went to a party 25 years ago, where my friend was shot in the head and killed in front of me. Pretty traumatic, and regardless of how much alcohol, weed, and coke I did that night, I recall that night quite vividly. From the Bone Thugs song playing when the AK rang out, to the stream of blood running down the driveway as the news cameras rolled... Not "I don't remember it ever happening "

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Come now Maracho, Kavenaugh is a yesmen which is the same reason the Alt white nationalist here have been debating over a thousand posts mostly with a guy who actually agrees with them.

They ignore the beast because they need a patsy to carry the fight and it ain't hard when Kavanaugh shares lots of liberal agenda
              Yep and that's actually how the whole parasitical political process works--- act like your debating for the people but actually write Acts to divide and conquer

Comment

• Flake is flaking.

Comment

• Republicans are caving in.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Yep and that's actually how the whole parasitical political process works--- act like your debating for the people but actually write Acts to divide and conquer
                    Nobody wants to talk to you, so you have to quote yourself

Comment

• Looks like we may get an FBI investigation and delay on the vote...

Comment

Working...
                      X