Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think the Republicans were in on this from the beginning and all this was just for show? I know Flake hates Trump. Cronyn was never a Trump guy either but he is always been loyal to the party.

Grasserly was made to look like a tool today. He usually runs a much tighter ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Just keep talking, you'll show your true colors, kid
      Now thats a Freudian slip because my one two truths make yall black and blue and hurts like a whip. Thank Jesus Holy Spirit that Im his kid and not a wimp!
      Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        She had a concussion now? Did she have one when she said she couldn't fly? Or when she listed her witnesses?

This has nothing to do with Trump.
        Lmfao!!!!

His superfan cheerleading knows no bounds.

Put his cheerleader ass on ignore, for the love of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Yup but its all good. This should be fun when the FBI comes back as stated before.

Lets see what the Dems come up with after that.
          They'll come up with something, that you can count on.

And their superfans will lap it up like the "stupid voters" they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I think it's the sensible and ethical position. Let's let the FBI investigate and hopefully provide some clarity. Flake also stated that "the country is being torn apart" by this process - I think he's right.

Also, I'm wondering if any democrats, liberals, those on the other side, will give Flake any credit for this move? Probably not.
            I sure hope so. Flake and liberals both hate Trump so they should be able to find some common ground.

I hope Ford better be telling the truth because if she isn't and this investigation proves she isn't she is going to be crucified and rightly so IMO. Same for kavanuagh. I just want to know which one is actually lying.

Hot take-Judge turns out to the one who sexually assaulted her, Kavanuagh watched and didn't say anything, Trump pulls the nomination and nominates the woman from his list, appeasing women. Seems like the smart political play.

Between Flake and McCain Arizona has costs Trump Obamacare repeal and this nomination. He might nuke Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I went to get some lunch and Flake went off the ranch. WTF? I guess he doesn't plan to ever run for office again.

He is saying what I said. Who knew Flake and I were on the same page with this?
              Youre not on the same page as Flake when you continually promote aborting inner city blacks

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I sure hope so. Flake and liberals both hate Trump so they should be able to find some common ground.

I hope Ford better be telling the truth because if she isn't and this investigation proves she isn't she is going to be crucified and rightly so IMO. Same for kavanuagh. I just want to know which one is actually lying.

Hot take-Judge turns out to the one who sexually assaulted her, Kavanuagh watched and didn't say anything, Trump pulls the nomination and nominates the woman from his list, appeasing women. Seems like the smart political play.

Between Flake and McCain Arizona has costs Trump Obamacare repeal and this nomination. He might nuke Arizona.
                I hope an FBI investigation is ordered but I'm skeptical that it can be done in one week. It's like "OK, FBI get to the bottom of this alleged crime that took place 36 years ago in a location that is not known....oh, btw, you have one week to do it."

Comment

I hope an FBI investigation is ordered but I'm skeptical that it can be done in one week. It's like "OK, FBI get to the bottom of this alleged crime that took place 36 years ago in a location that is not known....oh, btw, you have one week to do it."
                  I don't think they are trying to solve the crime, just trying to find out exactly what Kavanuagh did and if that will cause Trump to pull the nomination.

If Ford is telling the truth, best case is kavanaugh watched and didn't stop it. If that is the case, I can't see how Trump puts Republican Senators in a position to have to vote for him with an election coming because there is a small chance that could cost Republicans the Senate.

With the House almost surely lost, no way Trump gives Dems a chance to get the Senate. The smart play is pull kavanuagh, nominate the woman on the list.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-28-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

What are they gonna do? Ask the other boys if they gangbanged an inebriated girl in a back room, hire archeologist to find her panties and buried bed sheets, use truth serum, ???

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...csp=chromepush

Trump calls Ford's testimony 'compelling,' leaves door open for FBI probe of Kavanaugh

Well this is bad news for kavanuagh. This IMO is Trump's signal to him to ask out or he has no choice but to pull nomination.

Comment

Working...
                      X