No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Drugs and orgies? The wife and I were with other women when we were younger, and? We've been married for 23 years thanks.
    Drugs? WTF are you talking about? I posted a buddy gave me a Moly to try and we never tried it as I posted.

Is that good enough for you mr perfect?
    Never smoked a cig
    Never tried any drugs
    Tried pot at 40 because of back pain and it worked so yes I use it before bed after my daughter is a sleep.
    Dont drink and never have

So save your drama for someone else.

Good stay out of my threads or put ME on ignore because I could care less if you post in my threads or about me.

Theres a reason its rare anyone replies to you.
    You are still lying like Kavanaugh. You said you and your wife had multiple threesomes that got out of hand and you made a thread wanting to try some new hard drugs just the other day

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      You are still lying like Kavanaugh. You said you and your wife had multiple threesomes that got out of hand and you made a thread wanting to try some new hard drugs just the other day
      Can you read? Yes 14 of them and I have zero regrets. One wanted to move in and that was it, it was all over after.

I made a thread months ago saying a friend gave me a moly and I said I didnt try it.

Oh look you're just like the Dems making **** up!
      Ive been a open book on here unlike most of you. Im pround of what Ive done in my like I have nothing to hide like many of you and your BS ALTS.

Why dont you guys go back to talking about how great Suge knight is.
      Last edited by man down; 09-28-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Can you read? Yes 14 of them and I have zero regrets. One wanted to move in and that was it, it was all over after.

I made a thread months ago saying a friend gave me a moly and I said I didnt try it.

You best hit that Ignore button my friend.

You got an attrition guy there, and he ain't stopping til he gets the last word and claims a "win" or some Gotcha! points.

Comment

• What do you know the ABA story was garbage
          https://twitter.com/senjudiciary/sta...s-fake-news%2F

Comment

Ive been a open book on here unlike most of you. Im pround of what Ive done in my like I have nothing to hide like many of you and your BS ALTS.

Why dont you guys go back to talking about how great Suge knight is.
            Im not making anything up. You said your best friend hooked you and your wife up just the other day with ecstasy and if you link the thread you'll see the orgy got more out of hand than what youre saying now.

You call me Mr. Perfect (Im not much better than you) but you are the one who bragged about never getting in trouble in school (why you conform to evolutionism) as you call black kids vermin for doing things less harmful than you yourself do.
            In fact, the whole reason you put me on ignore is because you said I was foreigner and trouble maker who has no business in these American threads (Im the only one that actually brings up the real issues here.)
            Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Im not making anything up. You said your best friend hooked you and your wife up with ecstasy and if you link the thread you'll see the orgy got more out of hand than what youre saying now.

You call me Mr. Perfect (Im not much better than you) but you are the one who bragged about never getting in trouble in school (why you conform to evolutionism) as you call black kids vermin for doing things less harmful than yourself do.
              In fact, the whole reason you put me on ignore is because you said I was foreigner and trouble maker who has no business in these American threads (Im the only one that actually brings up the real issues here.)
              Dude WTH you always pushing race drama. Im done talking to you.

Comment

Dude WTH you always pushing race drama. Im done talking to you.
                Dont insult our intelligence. We know youre a racist and quit sucking up to onebad and youve done put me on ignore like five times in the last two months.
                Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

What do you know the ABA story was garbage
                  https://twitter.com/senjudiciary/sta...s-fake-news%2F
                  Well, well, well... thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You best hit that Ignore button my friend.

You got an attrition guy there, and he ain't stopping til he gets the last word and claims a "win" or some Gotcha! points.
                    Like Kavanaugh, those ashy knees are a sign of alcoholism. Drink Kefir or Kambucha instead

Candidiasis albicans or "yeast infection" to be exact which can be transmitted sexually or from wrestling mats, dirty rugs, etc. It will usually go away on its own with healthy immunity but that big beer belly indicates a more chronic form that is very common among immune depressed alcoholics
                    Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Kavanaugh: "If confirmed to the DC Circuit, I would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully."

Because that would be his job.

On the supreme Court he would have a chance to overturn it.

Comment

Working...
                      X