No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Never said it was. I gave my opinion based on the information I have read and seen.

You already were wrong about what you heard once. You never pointed out the 4 instances she "corrected" herself when I asked you to. If you can post that as fact, why can't I?
    I did say that I would watch the whole thing again and then point it out..... you gonna have to have patience on that part.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      o·pin·ion
      əˈpinyən/Submit
      noun
      a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

where is your proof? Please provide it dunn

and opinion ISNT proof no matter how much you want it to be
      I've answered this multiple times. Why you keep posting it is silly and lame. I told you I believe them. If you don't, ok.

Comment

• Kavanaugh hearing is starting...

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          The part about sexual assault is not credible, and will never be credible without any corroborating accounts, at this point its her word against Kavanaugh's.

Don't talk about Republicans wanting to get the confirmation done as quickly as possible, when Feinstein had this letter from Ford since July, but yet decided to drop it the week before the confirmation to specifically cause this chaos. She could've released it back in start of August and things would've been different. At this point is a political hack job, and only the ones blinded by democratic semen cant see it.
          stop crying dude. this is how the game is played. Feistein delayed for a reason. If that bothers you-good. We wouldn't be here if Garland was given his hearing.

Comment

• Comment

I did say that I would watch the whole thing again and then point it out..... you gonna have to have patience on that part.
              ok so spare me the BS about opinion and fact for f-cks sake. You are giving opinion too.

Comment

and you dont think that the FBI does all that? they dont just run a simple background checks
                No javi they don't. The FBI isn't opposition research. Same way the police don't do the same work as a private investigator.

Comment

• He’s Lying !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Never said it was. I gave my opinion based on the information I have read and seen.

You already were wrong about what you heard once. You never pointed out the 4 instances she "corrected" herself when I asked you to.

If you can post that as fact, you lose credibility getting mad at me for giving my opinion.

I would like actual facts and something that can factually be proven.... me too. How can we make this happen??? I gotta way....
                    again I said that I would post that at another date after I see the video on youtube...

this is the 3rd time Ive said the same exact thing

Comment

again I said that I would post that at another date after I see the video on youtube...

this is the 3rd time Ive said the same exact thing
                      Ok, then don't keep posting she corrected herself if you can't prove it. Isn't that what you just told me?

Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X