Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    oh really?

please provide some links or something of proof please
    When he doesn't, will you please finally put his cheerleading ass on ignore?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Why?

No evidence.. doesn't know the location/time.. the people that were apparently there.. have all denied it.. that's not even getting into the clear stalling by her and her team

So why do you believe her?

Because she's a woman or because she's a democrat? or both?

Generally in order to believe someone about something so serious i'd require evidence/facts or an extremely close family member/friend.. she is neither to you
      The part about the sexual assault was credible IMO. As for evidence, well I keep repeating how all of us can get the evidence we keep asking for.

You on the other hand don't want to find evidence, you want the confirmation vote done quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        This is a complete lie. Which republicans you talking about?

The only ones that have issues are the ones that actually committed sexual crimes. Kavanuagh and Moore. This didn't happen to Gorusch. Didn't happen to other cabinet members that weren't sexual predators.
        Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        oh really?

please provide some links or something of proof please
        I don't need links, I gave you my opinion. I didn't post convicted of, I posted committed.

I believe Ford's testimony regarding what happened and I believe the women quoted for the story on Roy Moore.

Comment

How do you know? because you want kavanugh confirmed? If she isn't credible she gets locked up for doing this.

Just be a man and admit it-you don't want any investigation that delays the hearing because you are afraid the FBI will find out the truth and it will be damning to Kavanuagh.
          why are you assuming?

I could care less if he was getting confirmed or not to be honest and you wont find not even one post from me about that so nice try....

again like another posted said the FBI investigated him 6 times etc.... dont you think they woulda found something, anything? Or are they bad at their jobs?

Comment

so she cries rape and he has to prove that he didnt do it?

do you understand how that can not work in real life right?

whether its a criminal court or not..... the accuser is the one that has to show proof, no matter what happened....
            \

again in this country you just cant go and say they did this and not have proof to back up your claims.... court or not
            Where did she say he raped her? She said sexually assaulted.

In real life the claim would be investigated, just as I am suggesting it be done here.

There is a agency that can determine if she is lying or not. That agency can also prove if he is lying or not.

Comment

I don't need links, I gave you my opinion. I didn't post convicted of, I posted committed.

I believe Ford's testimony regarding what happened and I believe the women quoted for the story on Roy Moore.
              you need proof in order to say that they commited a crime

where is that proof?

oh and opinions are not facts either....

why are you using your opinions as facts?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I don't know if this is necessarily true. For a background check, you think the FBI is going to call up everyone he went to high school with? I don't think background checks are that broad in reach.

And btw, when is Brett set to testify?
                Those backround checks are real thorough. Heck I just have a Secret clearance and these fools dig into all your business. Kav's clearance is higher than mine, I'm sure they talked to even elementary school teachers about this guy. If you saw the amount of paperwork and crap I have to go through just for my clearance it would make your head spin

Comment

The part about the sexual assault was credible IMO. As for evidence, well I keep repeating how all of us can get the evidence we keep asking for.

You on the other hand don't want to find evidence, you want the confirmation vote done quickly.
                  Do the FBI have some kind of time travelling device? Even if they did which year/month do they go to? she doesn't even seem to know..

If the 4 witnesses are denying this and there is no evidence how on earth is the part about sexual assault seem credible?

I think the FBI getting involved is a total waste of time.. but if they do and clear up this mess quickly and he gets pushed through i am all for it at this point.. the republicans have let this run long enough and allowed the Dems to smear him and completely outmaneuver them

We all know the FBI clearing him wont mean a damn thing to the Dems (who already said they will do anything to stop him getting in)

Comment

why are you assuming?

I could care less if he was getting confirmed or not to be honest and you wont find not even one post from me about that so nice try....

again like another posted said the FBI investigated him 6 times etc.... dont you think they woulda found something, anything? Or are they bad at their jobs?
                    1bad65 posted that and he is an inbred idiot that is lying everytime he posts. Kavanuagh wasn't investigated 6 times they did 6 background checks. I'm pretty sure you and all the other sensible, reasonable posters gets there is a difference between a background check and an investigation into a singular crime/incident.

a background check looks at criminal history. An investigation looks at the particular event.

Again, Kavanuagh is qualified to bea SC justice and surely passes every background check. What we are looking for is the stuff that wouyldn't come up on a background check-mistrisses, gambling debts, hookers, drugs, etc.

You know this already.

WHy the hell would go off what 1bbad65 posts anyway?

Comment

you need proof in order to say that they commited a crime

where is that proof?

oh and opinions are not facts either....

why are you using your opinions as facts?
                      I posted the proof. I'm basing my opinion of the testimony I read and saw. If that isn't enough for you, ok.

How can we find all the facts to form a more informed opinion??? HMMMMMMMM
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-27-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X