No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    What's funny is that the accuser is a big time D superfan, who has even made political donations to the team.

But yet some grubers are actually falling for this nonsense.

You superfans who cheer these people on should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is pathetic, and unprecedented.

High school?!?! Yes, high school. They stopped that low.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      However nasty and petty the dems get that should be fine with everyone because nothing is worse than denying Obama the right to seat Merrick Garland.

This should be Trump's 1st appointment, not his 2nd. Kavanaugh may ultimately get confirmed. If he does, so be it. IMO Dems should use every dirty, scummy trick in the book to make confirmation is hard as possible.
      Kavanaugh will get confirmed, and when that old hag Ginsburg croaks, Trump will get his third nomination in, and the Left will pull its collective hair out.

Comment

Kavanaugh will get confirmed, and when that old hag Ginsburg croaks, Trump will get his third nomination in, and the Left will pull its collective hair out.
        Very well could happen. Unless of course Kavanaugh gets #metoo'd.

Comment

Dude was real ******ed about indigenous Hawaiians

Comment

So, so true.

Not putting a guy up for a vote is completely different than slandering the guy about his HIGH SCHOOL days.

Jesus, The Big Dunning-Kruger is really superfan cheerleading these days.

My friend, please put that guy on ignore. Please.

His cheerleading has gotten downright intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So, so true.

Not putting a guy up for a vote is completely different than slandering the guy about his HIGH SCHOOL days.

Jesus, The Big Dunning-Kruger is really superfan cheerleading these days.

My friend, please put that guy on ignore. Please.

His cheerleading has gotten downright intolerable.
              No matter how much me and Dunn disagree on political/social views, that's part of the debate game, and so far he was respectful and didn't insult me.

Hell, me and my friends tell each other off when it comes to politics sometimes, so no hard feelings.

Clowns such as Slobberts and Houdini are on ignore because all they do is throw elementary school insults.

As long as the conversation is a debate, and not a bunch of petty insults thrown around, I won't put him or anyone on ignore.

Comment

No matter how much me and Dunn disagree on political/social views, that's part of the debate game, and so far he was respectful and didn't insult me.

Hell, me and my friends tell each other off when it comes to politics sometimes, so no hard feelings.

Clowns such as Slobberts and Houdini are on ignore because all they do is throw elementary school insults.

As long as the conversation is a debate, and not a bunch of petty insults thrown around, I won't put him or anyone on ignore.
                Fair enough.

I myself kept The Big Dunning-Kruger off ignore longer than most.

He's well spoken, but eventually you'll see and realize he actually only brings DNC talking points and superfan cheerleading to the table.

When you do, I'm hoping then you will put that super gruber on ignore.

Comment

Winning is so much better with sore losers.
                  It’s the icing on the cake!

Comment

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

I'm glad to get rid of liberal judges but You're projecting your own sourpuss

Comment

I hope this lady is ready for whats coming

Kavanaugh Accuser Signed Letter Fighting Trump Border Enforcement

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)—an open borders advocacy organization—letter was written and sent to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in June.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor, signed the ACLU letter as “Christine Blasey Ph.D. Psychologist,” signing off on statements that accused Trump of using southern border enforcement to “traumatize children” and claimed the Zero Tolerance policy was “violating fundamental human rights.”

The ACLU letter, signed by Blasey, demanded the Trump administration stop the border enforcement policy, claiming the enforcement measure was an “intentional infliction of pain on children,” calling it “inhumane.”
                      https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...r-enforcement/

Comment

Working...
                      X